razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Last edited:
Reactions: Goku

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Why does he have privilege to edit the spreadsheet? Does he has anything to do with the deletion of our perfectly fine October thread?
I don't know why he was granted access. If i could, I would revoke his access.

I'm sure he had nothing to do with the thread deletion. That was deleted by the moderator of this forum (independent of the sheet), because there were too many October threads, and people were double posting.

gokeeper

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
I don't know why he was granted access. If i could, I would revoke his access.

I'm sure he had nothing to do with the thread deletion. That was deleted by the moderator of this forum (independent of the sheet), because there were too many October threads, and people were double posting.
And then he delete the one with most reports? Unbelievable...
Just checked the spreadsheet, seems everything in OCT/NOV sheets are gone.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Reactions: Goku

ravishingrj

Oct 9, 2015
i asking for access and i didnts get access and this persons is gettings access and he has deletings everythings. why peoples whose is trustable are nots gettings access??? like me!!

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
i asking for access and i didnts get access and this persons is gettings access and he has deletings everythings. why peoples whose is trustable are nots gettings access??? like me!!
Because this is internent , nobody knows who can be trusted , sometimes you make a wrong choice and you end up with a mess like this