FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
They can get your address from your PR application, or the address you gave when you landed, or the one you used to file your income taxes. Many ways it could have landed there
That address never used on any tax returns. Yes, you are correct nothing hidden from them but how come they ended that to put that as my current mailing address :)

Thanks

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Hi all, these questions may have been answered before. What happens once you receive your AOR? Does your file go to the case processing centre in Mississauga or directly to the local office near me (Toronto Etobicoke or St.Clair office)?
Is it considered to be "In Process ecas" when you can see that status on login or do you receive an email to that effect?
Thanks a lot.
Yes, file goes to the local office near you. They do not send out emails indicating your file is in process. You will see a 3rd line on your ECAS once processing begins.

Reactions: sapuser72

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Are you able to log in to your application (Ecas) before it is considered "in process?" My AOR was issued on Oct 17 but I have not been able to log into the Ecas system. Is something wrong with this??
Yes, it normally took 24 hrs to 48 hrs to start showing on ECAS after AOR

I didn't read forums post from last couple of weeks. Probably other can tell better how long it took them. My AOR came on morning of 28th Nov and on 29th I can see on ECAS.

Don't worry once you received you are good it will appear soon hopefully

Thanks

Reactions: RedDragons

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Yes, a lot of us. Took 2-3 days for ECAS to reflect the update. Mailing address disappeared, and now it only shows my home address because both are the same.
Thanks for sharing.

nofrills

Jun 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
06-07-2015
Passport Req..
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
25-09-2015
Just keep sending atleast 1 web CAS everyday nowonwards. Thats what we should do now and also ask how their system. Lets do it so fhey may stay busy.
I hope you are joking.

AHA88

Nov 23, 2017
Physical Presence Days: 1417
App Sent: Oct 11
App Received: Oct 13
AOR: Oct 25
In Process ecas: Nov 14
Total Applicants: 1
City: Thornhill

Sorry, could you update mine, there was a mistake in my first post. Thank you!
Did you apply for urgent Process?

RedDragons

Nov 29, 2017
Yes, it normally took 24 hrs to 48 hrs to start showing on ECAS after AOR

I didn't read forums post from last couple of weeks. Probably other can tell better how long it took them. My AOR came on morning of 28th Nov and on 29th I can see on ECAS.

Don't worry once you received you are good it will appear soon hopefully

Thanks
Thanks for the reply Badar. At least this is making some sense now. I have still not been able to log into ECAS using either my application number or my UCI and I got the "AOR" email on Oct 17. I have no idea what, if anything, they're doing with my application. This is a very odd limbo. I have received nothing by regular mail either. I will call tomorrow and hopefully get an explanation - as I said I am worried that they may have requested something (via ECAS) and I never got this update.
Thanks.

RedDragons

Nov 29, 2017
Thanks for the reply Badar. At least this is making some sense now. I have still not been able to log into ECAS using either my application number or my UCI and I got the "AOR" email on Oct 17. I have no idea what, if anything, they're doing with my application. This is a very odd limbo. I have received nothing by regular mail either. I will call tomorrow and hopefully get an explanation - as I said I am worried that they may have requested something (via ECAS) and I never got this update.
Thanks.
My bad- I didn't had a typo in a part of the logging in service. I'm in.