+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oct applicants no AOR and reapply

jaggy257

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
Just got off the phone with ircc...was told my application is returned...they can’t find me in system..agent told does not matter the laws change processing time and process is still same ...application was delivered on oct 19...travelling today for 3 weeks..so delayed more now..screw you ircc

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Waived: RPRF requested: November 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
TBH someone should delete this entire thread. No one from October should be reapplying because they haven't received AOR. If CIC lost applications there would be uproar in the media, the government, everywhere. Applications are official documents with SIN numbers, passport information etc

Reactions: N_Shine and jsm0085

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
Just got off the phone with ircc...was told my application is returned...they can’t find me in system..agent told does not matter the laws change processing time and process is still same ...application was delivered on oct 19...travelling today for 3 weeks..so delayed more now..screw you ircc
They told you your application was being returned yet it's not in the system. So how do they know your application is being returned if they can't see anything? Sorry but there are still many folks waiting from October 19 - I would wait longer for your AOR. I don't buy that it's being returned - no one knows the status until you get AOR or a package in your mailbox

Reactions: N_Shine and jsm0085

applicant361

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
I am from October 16 and no AOR. I called CIC and the agent told me to reapply because they have likely lost the application. I find it irresponsible either way, either they have lost all these applications, or why are they encouraging people to reapply? It is irresponsible and stupid either way.

jaggy257

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
I agree with you sir...I was told that application has been returned...missing doc even though I checked like 100 times the docs as per checklist.. she said they can’t find me in system...pathetic people work at ircc
I am from October 16 and no AOR. I called CIC and the agent told me to reapply because they have likely lost the application. I find it irresponsible either way, either they have lost all these applications, or why are they encouraging people to reapply? It is irresponsible and stupid either way.
sir

amitdi

Dec 19, 2013
Just got off the phone with my MP. He said IRCC lost my application. MP is going to hand deliver my re-application to IRCC. :eek: He is travelling to Sydney, NS tonight.

Reactions: Afarp

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
This is totally ridiculous.
I don't even know where to begin.
If a call agent cannot find your application, it does not mean it is lost.

Please think about it. There is nothing in the system. Nothing is put in the system until an envelope is opened. If an agent checks and they have no information then the probability of them making something up is literally 100%.

amitdi

Dec 19, 2013
This is totally ridiculous.
I don't even know where to begin.
If a call agent cannot find your application, it does not mean it is lost.

Please think about it. There is nothing in the system. Nothing is put in the system until an envelope is opened. If an agent checks and they have no information then the probability of them making something up is literally 100%.
I just got off the phone with IRCC. My MP was on the line. IRCC found my application but they said they lost the AOR. Tomorrow, I am going to re-apply. I might as well open 4 more threads on this forum while I am at it.

Conor9900

Jun 20, 2013
I just got off the phone with IRCC. My MP was on the line. IRCC found my application but they said they lost the AOR. Tomorrow, I am going to re-apply. I might as well open 4 more threads on this forum while I am at it.
Why would you reapply if they found your application? Doesn't that mean they're processing it?

Reactions: nofrills

jacZ

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
From what i read in this thread,people are lacking common sense,reaplying is only an option if ur application is returned.We are in Dec,which means that octobre applicant waited ''only'' one month and x weeks,which is not a reason to pannick nor reapply.CIC call center are not officiers,they do not have access to where the applications are kept,so they have no idea whats goin on there.Your application wasnt probably lost,they do take care of it ,maybe its stored somehere and will be processed soon..
Just keep waiting

Reactions: N_Shine

naturalca

Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TBH someone should delete this entire thread. No one from October should be reapplying because they haven't received AOR. If CIC lost applications there would be uproar in the media, the government, everywhere. Applications are official documents with SIN numbers, passport information etc
What is happening now is proving that I am right. Reapply seems to be the only option.

nofrills

Jun 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
06-07-2015
Passport Req..
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
25-09-2015
What is happening now is proving that I am right. Reapply seems to be the only option.
You are not right, in fact you're totally wrong - people from the first half of October are still receiving AOR notices.