+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oct applicant from HAMILTON

Pcanadian

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Finally my ecas has updated today to DM.
Idk when usually Hamilton office sends oath invites after DM, according to the spreadsheets, some people got it after 2 weeks and some got it after a month

gokeeper

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Idk when usually Hamilton office sends oath invites after DM, according to the spreadsheets, some people got it after 2 weeks and some got it after a month
Congrats! The wait between DM and Oath letter is pretty different from case to case, my family waited about 4~5 weeks, someone get oath letter the next day of their DM.

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
I think it depends with the agent handling your file. I had decision made last week of May till now Im still waiting for Oath invite. I called on Monday to get updates, the agent told me they already made the decision which is they Grant my Citizenship and all I have to do is to wait for Oath ceremony . I hope we’ll get it next week. Congratulations on your DM.

Reactions: Pcanadian

Pcanadian

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
I think it depends with the agent handling your file. I had decision made last week of May till now Im still waiting for Oath invite. I called on Monday to get updates, the agent told me they already made the decision which is they Grant my Citizenship and all I have to do is to wait for Oath ceremony . I hope we’ll get it next week. Congratulations on your DM.
Thanx
Hope you got the oath invite?!
I saw one applicant from December thread who got DM on may31, received the oath invite today. Hope you are next.

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
Thanx
Hope you got the oath invite?!
I saw one applicant from December thread who got DM on may31, received the oath invite today. Hope you are next.
Unfortunately I still didn’t get my Oath invite. I dont know why it is taking so long for them to give oath invite. I hope I will get it soon.

Pcanadian

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Unfortunately I still didn’t get my Oath invite. I dont know why it is taking so long for them to give oath invite. I hope I will get it soon.
Any updates?
I noticed that people who got DM in early June are now receiving the oath invites and the oath itself to be held in August.

Reactions: xxpazaway

xxpazaway

Aug 15, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 5, 2011
AOR Received.
October 11, 2011
Med's Request
February 26, 2014
Med's Done....
September 29, 2011
LANDED..........
20-06-2014
Any updates?
I noticed that people who got DM in early June are now receiving the oath invites and the oath itself to be held in August.
Wow, Im suprised with the news. I still didnt get update from them. Did you get yours?

ayindeoa

Nov 9, 2017
Got my test email from Hamilton office this morning
Oct 2017 applicant
IP: March 9th
Test date: July 4th
Hi guys, I passed my test and interview on wed July 4th.

Officer told me there are many people ahead of me waiting for oath so I should expect oath email in about a month.

My status changed to Decision Made this morning.

HGA

Jul 10, 2018
Anyone was told by the officers in Hamilton to expect the oath invitation is 6 months !?

I took the test in July 5th and was told to expect a communication in six months.

I know someone else how took the test early in June and was told the same thing.

Neither of us got any change in the status since the test (Still in process)

ayindeoa

Nov 9, 2017
Anyone was told by the officers in Hamilton to expect the oath invitation is 6 months !?

I took the test in July 5th and was told to expect a communication in six months.

I know someone else how took the test early in June and was told the same thing.

Neither of us got any change in the status since the test (Still in process)
When I took my test last week wednesday at Hamilton office. I overheard the officer telling some applicants that they will get a response in 6 months.

People whose background check are still ongoing get that standard response. I believe they always say that because they know background checks could take up to 6 months more from time of test.

That's like the maximum time, most times it will be less than that before getting oath

In my case, background checks was already completed, so I was told to expect oath in a month

HGA

Jul 10, 2018
When I took my test last week wednesday at Hamilton office. I overheard the officer telling some applicants that they will get a response in 6 months.

People whose background check are still ongoing get that standard response. I believe they always say that because they know background checks could take up to 6 months more from time of test.

That's like the maximum time, most times it will be less than that before getting oath

In my case, background checks was already completed, so I was told to expect oath in a month
Oh wow. I didn't even know they are running a background check on us. Thanks for the info though.

bu ayaan

Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
LANDED..........
18-07-2012
Oh wow. I didn't even know they are running a background check on us. Thanks for the info though.
Yup some applicants are called in before the background checks are done for the test. What is your timeline?