+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oct applicant from HAMILTON

Pcanadian

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
The problem is not wit
LMAO same nothing here
It's not fair to blame Hamilton office, because they are issuing oath invites for people who have done test in March.
This delay is all related to the security clearance backlog. I don't know how the security clearances process is done?
people who claimed In Process after me and had their tests after me got DM and I'm still waiting!
I am so happy for them, but I just can't understand how these checks are done?
Is there any criteria that the CSIS following?

Tam88

Mar 27, 2018
The problem is not wit

It's not fair to blame Hamilton office, because they are issuing oath invites for people who have done test in March.
This delay is all related to the security clearance backlog. I don't know how the security clearances process is done?
people who claimed In Process after me and had their tests after me got DM and I'm still waiting!
I am so happy for them, but I just can't understand how these checks are done?
Is there any criteria that the CSIS following?

Tam88

Mar 27, 2018
I had the test and decision made on Feb
And still waiting
No it's not fair
My friend he had the test on Marsh
And his ceremony was yesterday

Reactions: Pcanadian

cogcn

Apr 13, 2018
I got my test on 26 Feb and the DM the next day. Still waiting for the oath invite letter. The thing is we are planning to go aboard in next month. And we can not book the trip....

Is there any way to rush?

Reactions: Tam88

Tam88

Mar 27, 2018
I got my test on 26 Feb and the DM the next day. Still waiting for the oath invite letter. The thing is we are planning to go aboard in next month. And we can not book the trip....

Is there any way to rush?
Same situation exactly I get my test on Feb 26
And decision made on Feb 27
But the weird thing who did the test in March they invite them to the ceremony

cogcn

Apr 13, 2018
Same situation exactly I get my test on Feb 26
And decision made on Feb 27
But the weird thing who did the test in March they invite them to the ceremony
Yes, we had the test on the same day. At the interview, the officer mentioned everything is fine with our case and just need to wait for the oath, it need 4-6 weeks, even less. But now already more 7 weeks.

Reactions: Tam88

Tam88

Mar 27, 2018
Yes, we had the test on the same day. At the interview, the officer mentioned everything is fine with our case and just need to wait for the oath, it need 4-6 weeks, even less. But now already more 7 weeks.
Did you try to call them