+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oct 2171 applicant. please help

francojohnson

Jul 20, 2014
Hi ,

I had applied for Information Analyst 2171 NOC. My application reached on Oct 09th. I know there is a very less chance of my application getting under cap but my application is not yet returned. Does that mean my application is being processed? Also the payment is not yet charged.

Is there a point in waiting ? Is it mandatory that if your application is not come under the cap, application will be returned? I am confused whether my application is within 1000 cap. Is there a way to contact cic and check the status of application?

Any thoughts or advice will be a great help.

Thanks.

Jan 13, 2015
francojohnson said:
Hi ,

I had applied for Information Analyst 2171 NOC. My application reached on Oct 09th. I know there is a very less chance of my application getting under cap but my application is not yet returned. Does that mean my application is being processed? Also the payment is not yet charged.

Is there a point in waiting ? Is it mandatory that if your application is not come under the cap, application will be returned? I am confused whether my application is within 1000 cap. Is there a way to contact cic and check the status of application?

Any thoughts or advice will be a great help.

Thanks.
Hi,

I am 20 OCT applicant, same scenario like urs 2171, there is only one way to communicate with CIO that is email, but they dont reply any way near 2 months, lets hope you are in cap but dont rely on it, this is what I would reckon.

Payal.Patadiya

Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
INDIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/7/2016
Doc's Request.
13/8/2016
Nomination.....
19/8/2016
waqasbinrasheed said:
Hi,

I am 20 OCT applicant, same scenario like urs 2171, there is only one way to communicate with CIO that is email, but they dont reply any way near 2 months, lets hope you are in cap but dont rely on it, this is what I would reckon.
I am also in the same boat. My application reached on 8th Oct. have mailed to CIO BUT no reply. I have one question.. how can we say that application caped on 2nd sep but at CIC website it was showing caped on nov..

Jan 13, 2015
Payal.Patadiya said:
I am also in the same boat. My application reached on 8th Oct. have mailed to CIO BUT no reply. I have one question.. how can we say that application caped on 2nd sep but at CIC website it was showing caped on nov..
Yeah thats confusing. Probably they had enough application pending for review. Plz guys anyone of you hears it from CIO update this thread straight away. Thanks