+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

oct 2013 applicant

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
bappu said:
I am an October 2013 applicant.Today my ecas status is showing a decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. The previous status was your medical result has been received. i also paid the RPRF . But i did not get the PPR request . Please any body tell me the meaning of Decision made. Is it positive or negative.
Hi,
you'll get the RPRF along with the PPR.
Decision made meaning in this stage most probably positive. Good luck.

viri

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
nov1061 said:
Hi,
you'll get the RPRF along with the PPR.
Decision made meaning in this stage most probably positive. Good luck.
you should be getting PPR soon.Mine was also same case

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
Congrats to my fellow Octoberians whom got PPR and DM on their ECAS. Happy for you! The wait is finally over eh? ;)

XanderZ

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 15, 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 22, 2013
Med's Request
Apr 24, 2014
Med's Done....
May 1, 2014
Passport Req..
Feb 5, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 11, 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 20, 2015
rezafc said:
Congrats to my fellow Octoberians whom got PPR and DM on their ECAS. Happy for you! The wait is finally over eh? ;)
not yet! :'(

jazz_swty

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
long wait is finally over.... received PPR last night. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
CIC received my application on Oct 7, 2013
Medical request received on April 16, 2014
RPRF request April 17, 2014
Medical uploaded on May 14, 2014
Passport request - Oct 21, 2014

isabel_ruizz

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-13
IELTS Request
Yes
My ECAS has also changed to decision made.
Applic. Received oct 10
Medical request April 24
PPR I am visa exempt

Good luck guys!!!!

Harry kim

Jun 27, 2014
I just checked my status, and it has been changed from pending to DM. so happy now.
My medical done in ealry July. I wondered why it's been taking too long.
I am from visa exampt country. How long should i expect to get a landing paper??

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
Harry kim said:
I just checked my status, and it has been changed from pending to DM. so happy now.
My medical done in ealry July. I wondered why it's been taking too long.
I am from visa exampt country. How long should i expect to get a landing paper??
Congrats!
Two to Three weeks I suppose.

Happy landing,

Octanu

Oct 27, 2014
I have a few concerns. My husband and I applied last year and our application was received in the first week of October. We got correspondence in June 2014 for additional documents and then a month back we got the request for an updated police clearance certificate for my husband from back home and last week we received a request for medical. I am just worried that mostly people are getting a passport request right now and we just got the medical. Will it take 5 more months after the medical is done? As mostly people got the medical in April/ May and are receiving passport request now. Please answer and advice. Thank you.

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
Octanu said:
I have a few concerns. My husband and I applied last year and our application was received in the first week of October. We got correspondence in June 2014 for additional documents and then a month back we got the request for an updated police clearance certificate for my husband from back home and last week we received a request for medical. I am just worried that mostly people are getting a passport request right now and we just got the medical. Will it take 5 more months after the medical is done? As mostly people got the medical in April/ May and are receiving passport request now. Please answer and advice. Thank you.
Hi,
first of all stop worrying. Every case is different, so stop comparing every detail of it. If lucky, you may get the RPRF and the PPR soon (3-4 weeks) after your medicals. Good luck.

sandymaan

May 6, 2014
Octanu said:
Thank you. Really appreciate it. It's just that waiting all this time is making me lose patience now :(
I got my medical request in Sept.
We can't compare our case with others... I know its difficult to wait but no choice :)