+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

oct 2013 applicant

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
siriPR2014 said:
Hi,

I got PPR request today at 10:15 PM. In the email they didn't ask me for photographs and bio data form.

Should I still send them the photographs and bio data form or shall I just send them only the passport?

Seniors please help me on this. I would like to send my passports ASAP as I can't wait anymore..

Below is the mail from from CIC :

STEP 2: PASSPORT(S) REQUEST

We require a VALID passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be submitted together. There must be at least one blank visa page in each passport. If there are children included in your passport there must be blank visa pages for them as well.
Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must obtain an ordinary passport.

If you or any of your family members are residing outside North America and you are unable to send your/their passport(s) to Canada and/or to provide a return mailing address in North America, contact us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca so that we can make arrangements to print visas at another office.
Hi,
the CIC is not asking for photos and bio data forms if yo apply from within Canada anymore. Congrats

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
milleth082002 said:
Inspiring story. I can't wait for our turn to share mine while waiting for PP return. Patience is a virtue. 16 months for us to wait PPR.
Hang in there mate! You'll get there soon, I'm sure.

The_Dark_Knight

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
rezafc said:
Hey everyone,

So just couple of hours ago I received my PR card in the mail. It's a sweet feeling. Hope you all get yours soon, and the ones whom are waiting for PPR, I hope you all get the good news in your mailbox very very soon.

Just to let you know they asked for a new photo, and it delayed the process for another 3 weeks.

Funny enough today is the exact anniversary day. Last year on October 15th I mailed my application. After I mailed it, I went across the street to a restaurant and sat there for a meal. The postman showed up at the post office and took the deliveries. I turned to a lady sitting beside me, pointed at the post man, and said: there goes my future. Then she asked me what was inside the package, and wished me luck, tapped me on the shoulder and said we've all been through this, stay patient!

Just a little memory to share with you guys and pump up this old thread to the top.

Wish you all the best of the best and NEVER NEVER lose hope.

Take care,
@rezafc

A very interesting & engaging account indeed.

Congratulations for your PPR !

XanderZ

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 15, 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 22, 2013
Med's Request
Apr 24, 2014
Med's Done....
May 1, 2014
Passport Req..
Feb 5, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 11, 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 20, 2015
jazz_swty said:
Did any Oct applicant receive PPR recently ?
rezafc is the latest I think.. I'm still waiting for one as well..

Speaking of which.. I just got my latest GCMS, but it appears that there's no update with my application (last time they checked my application was in August 12), and on that entry, their notes/remarks was:
"Application administratively reassigned due to previous officer departure **batch note"

*bang head to wall* lol

kris19

Mar 3, 2013
Hi Friends..I'm Oct 2013 applicant..
I got PPR last night around 11pm EST. ;) :D ;D I have been for this so long.
Please find md my time lines below.
App Received: Oct 28th 2013
Med Request: May 5th 2014
PPR: Oct 22nd

I wish you all the best guys..You will be the next one to get.. :)

kumareee

Apr 18, 2014
Got my PPR last night.
App file Oct6
Meds Mid may( Added a child)
PPR 20th Oct
hang on guys ur days r near...

Congos to all who got PPR recently.

canadacec123

Feb 10, 2014
Toronto - Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 20, 2013
AOR Received.
February 11, 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application.
Med's Request
August 28, 2014
Med's Done....
September 05, 2014
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
November 04, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 19, 2014
LANDED..........
November 25, 2014
Congratulations guys who got their PPRs. Could you please share your ECAS status here?

Thanks...

XanderZ

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 15, 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 22, 2013
Med's Request
Apr 24, 2014
Med's Done....
May 1, 2014
Passport Req..
Feb 5, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 11, 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 20, 2015
Wow congratz guys for the PPR for the both of you! :D

samyo

May 15, 2014
Hi friends,

I am the silent reader in the forum, but i just want to let you know i received my ppr last night.

App received: Oct 2 2013
Processing started: april 2nd 2014

Thank you all and i hope you get yours soon.

Peace

bappu

Aug 9, 2014
I am an October 2013 applicant.Today my ecas status is showing a decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. The previous status was your medical result has been received. i also paid the RPRF . But i did not get the PPR request . Please any body tell me the meaning of Decision made. Is it positive or negative.