+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

oct 2013 applicant

Octanu

Oct 27, 2014
mintx said:
I hear you. GCMS notes have any hints?
I emailed them and the officer said only criminality is left to be reviewed. And it's been almost two weeks to this also. In the last gcms notes, it's all passed for my husband who is the main applicant. It's only mine they are referring to and still it's taking this long. I honestly don't understand what's going on.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Octanu said:
Any idea when the next batch of PPR will be sent? Like what has the trend been?
As per I have seen in forum
trends says anyday (Mostly , friday, sat), after 7 PM

Good luck

Octanu

Oct 27, 2014
Guys I just got the PPR email! Soooo relieved!! Thank God and thank you to all those who wished me and helped me in this waiting time

Octanu

Oct 27, 2014
Got the PPR and will send the passports tomorrow but Imma little confused. We are expecting a baby next month and don't know if we should inform CIC about it right now or just send the passports? We are in Canada.

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
Octanu said:
Guys I just got the PPR email! Soooo relieved!! Thank God and thank you to all those who wished me and helped me in this waiting time
Yoohooo! Way to go! See? It was just matter of time! So happy for you. Happy landing :)

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
Octanu said:
Got the PPR and will send the passports tomorrow but Imma little confused. We are expecting a baby next month and don't know if we should inform CIC about it right now or just send the passports? We are in Canada.
Give CIC call center a call and see what they have to say about it. But I'm pretty sure you're good to go since the baby is not born yet.

Again congrats Octanu. Have a brilliant landing experience.

Octanu

Oct 27, 2014
rezafc said:
Give CIC call center a call and see what they have to say about it. But I'm pretty sure you're good to go since the baby is not born yet.

Again congrats Octanu. Have a brilliant landing experience.
Yeah I think I will do that and send the passport tomorrow because I don't want further delays lol
But honestly thank you so much! It's been really helpful :)
Have you received your PR card or waiting?

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
Octanu said:
Yeah I think I will do that and send the passport tomorrow because I don't want further delays lol
But honestly thank you so much! It's been really helpful :)
Have you received your PR card or waiting?
You're very welcome! I received my card back in October. It usually takes two months after landing.

Octanu

Oct 27, 2014
rezafc said:
You're very welcome! I received my card back in October. It usually takes two months after landing.
So if I travel right after landing then how can I enter back in Canada?

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
Octanu said:
So if I travel right after landing then how can I enter back in Canada?
You can't! If you land you have to await your PR card. Then you can travel abroad and back in. There were number of cases that people have gone travelling without their PR card and were allowed back in but with a lot of headache. It is ADVISED not to do so.

Once you land all of your previous permits and visas become void. You need to stay in Canada to receive your PR card.

Then again, rules might have been changed. Ask the CIC call center.

Octanu

Oct 27, 2014
rezafc said:
You can't! If you land you have to await your PR card. Then you can travel abroad and back in. There were number of cases that people have gone travelling without their PR card and were allowed back in but with a lot of headache. It is ADVISED not to do so.

Once you land all of your previous permits and visas become void. You need to stay in Canada to receive your PR card.

Then again, rules might have been changed. Ask the CIC call center.
Yeah I'll ask and maybe land on the way back :)

saro2014

Feb 1, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-mar-2014
AOR Received.
16-apr-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Appl
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-nov-2014
Passport Req..
11-feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-feb-2015
LANDED..........
1-march-2015
Octanu said:
Congratulations for both the happy and good news.

retwant

Dec 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Octanu said:
Finally! Congrats... So happy for u~