+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

oct 2013 applicant

cancecjan2013

Nov 5, 2014
Since it is crossed the "Regulatory Timeline" stated by CIC its time to follow up with your MP.
Go to this site and find out details of your local MP>
http://www.parl.gc.ca/parlinfo/compilations/houseofcommons/memberbypostalcode.aspx?Menu=HOC

MP Will be able to help you in some extent as he/she will have more chances likely than you to contact CIC and get an update on your file.
Make a point here MP does not have any power to influence to spped up your application but certainly if he/she wnats can get the status of your file if it is stuck at any point.

In the mean time you can order your GCMS notes also to check.By the way did you applied for GCMS notes ??

Good luck

Octanu

Oct 27, 2014
cancecjan2013 said:
Since it is crossed the "Regulatory Timeline" stated by CIC its time to follow up with your MP.
Go to this site and find out details of your local MP>
http://www.parl.gc.ca/parlinfo/compilations/houseofcommons/memberbypostalcode.aspx?Menu=HOC

MP Will be able to help you in some extent as he/she will have more chances likely than you to contact CIC and get an update on your file.
Make a point here MP does not have any power to influence to spped up your application but certainly if he/she wnats can get the status of your file if it is stuck at any point.

In the mean time you can order your GCMS notes also to check.By the way did you applied for GCMS notes ??

Good luck
Thank you for the advice. I did visit the MP office today, they took the details and said that they will call me after speaking to CIC. I also ordered the GCMS notes in the beginning of November because I'm really worried and want to know what's happening. Like they haven't even requested the RPRF yet.

Octanu

Oct 27, 2014
Even the MP hasn't called which I find very strange. I think I will call them on Monday to check what is happening. Any other last year October applicants facing similar issues?

rajsri

Aug 25, 2013
Hi Team, I hope you can help me on this. I am in India and cot CoPR. Can I return to India after landing?. I will give my Friend's address so that PR card will reach their address and he will send it to India over post. Please advise.

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
rajsri said:
Hi Team, I hope you can help me on this. I am in India and cot CoPR. Can I return to India after landing?. I will give my Friend's address so that PR card will reach their address and he will send it to India over post. Please advise.
Yes, you can do it without any problem. I would advise you though to ask some trustworthy person for taking your PR card on his way to your country instead of mailing it to you.

Octanu

Oct 27, 2014
Finally the status shows a third line saying 'medical received'. What's the next step now? I still haven't received a RPRF request yet.

retwant

Dec 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajsri said:
Definitely don't mail the PR card to India over post. Canada Post is obliged to return any PR cards to CIC for any international mails containing them...

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
Any updates XanderZ, Otanu, or other Octoberians waiting on PPRs?

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
Stay put mate,

I'm sure you guys will be done by the end of the year.

Keep us posted.

PhSVE

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
i am november 2013 applicant, ecas status application received.

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
Octanu said:
What's your timeline? If you don't mind sharing
I sent my application on October 15th, got AOR on November 25th, Medical Done May 8th (I had to do medicals two more times after this), Decision made on July 17th, pass request was 24 July, pass received a week after, landed the same night, 1st of August.

Octanu

Oct 27, 2014
rezafc said:
I sent my application on October 15th, got AOR on November 25th, Medical Done May 8th (I had to do medicals two more times after this), Decision made on July 17th, pass request was 24 July, pass received a week after, landed the same night, 1st of August.
I got AOR on 4th October and still waiting after paying the RPRF which they recently requested after our medical in October. I just hope they make it easy for us also, it's been a while now. Lately I haven't heard of a lot of PPR requests.

XanderZ

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 15, 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 22, 2013
Med's Request
Apr 24, 2014
Med's Done....
May 1, 2014
Passport Req..
Feb 5, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 11, 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 20, 2015
rezafc said:
Any updates XanderZ, Otanu, or other Octoberians waiting on PPRs?
Nope I havent heard anything yet, I went to MP office last thursday.
So they'll help me to contact CIC regarding the matter & update me sometime this week.