+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCOTBER 2021 OUTLAND WITH PNP<<<<<<< Join here

Oct 5, 2021
I requested the medical appointment before the application submission ( called upfront medical) , but they reply below:

Dear applicant,

Thank you for your email.
Please share the IME numbers for all the four applicants, as this number is mandatory for us to have, before we offer you an appointment.
Hi,

I am going through the up front medical documents? can you explain the process because websites says like below: I am an outlander, do I need to wait for upfront medical request from IRCC or should I go head with approved medical body for tests? your reply will be highly appreciated.

If you and your dependents are outside of Canada
Don’t get your medical exam as soon as you get your invitation to apply.

We will send you a form telling you when and how to get a medical exam.

When you apply online, you must submit a letter of explanation in your document checklist instead of your immigration medical exam (IME). In the letter, you must indicate that the primary applicant or the accompanying dependants of the primary applicant are outside Canada.

If you have undergone a medical exam as part of an application in another category and/or if you have completed an IME in the 12 months before you apply, you can submit a copy of the information printout sheet or the IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form in your application.

An IRCC officer may still require a new IME.

Regards,
Aspirant candidate UAE

Raja_4u

Star Member
Jun 15, 2019
Hi,

I am going through the up front medical documents? can you explain the process because websites says like below: I am an outlander, do I need to wait for upfront medical request from IRCC or should I go head with approved medical body for tests? your reply will be highly appreciated.

If you and your dependents are outside of Canada
Don’t get your medical exam as soon as you get your invitation to apply.

We will send you a form telling you when and how to get a medical exam.

When you apply online, you must submit a letter of explanation in your document checklist instead of your immigration medical exam (IME). In the letter, you must indicate that the primary applicant or the accompanying dependants of the primary applicant are outside Canada.

If you have undergone a medical exam as part of an application in another category and/or if you have completed an IME in the 12 months before you apply, you can submit a copy of the information printout sheet or the IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form in your application.

An IRCC officer may still require a new IME.

Regards,
Aspirant candidate UAE

Hi,

If you are living in uae find out nearest panel physician approved by ircc and ask them by sending your ITA , lets see their reply based on that you can attached their reply and send to ircc with application pakage that you tried to book upfront or might be they will schedule your upfront medical, you need to call/email panel physician.

elnazaa

Feb 23, 2020
Hey guys,
glad to join you here

My timeline

PNP - Ontario
Outland
PNP Nomination: 10 Oct 2021
ITA: 13 Oct 2021
Profile Submitted: 1 Nov, 2021
AOR: 1 Nov, 2021

Waiting for my medical request.

I also have a couple of questions: I don't how how to join this thread, is there a way? or should I memorize the name and search it every time?
Is there a telegram group I can join for PNP outland AOR?

and does anyone know when I should be waiting for my medical?

boyee

May 29, 2020
Hey guys,
glad to join you here

My timeline

PNP - Ontario
Outland

I also have a couple of questions: I don't how how to join this thread, is there a way? or should I memorize the name and search it every time?

Does anyone knows when october AOR will start receiving BIL

nick_kd07

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Hey guys,
glad to join you here

My timeline

PNP - Ontario
Outland

On top right corner, there is Watch button, which will help you to watch this Thread...

Reactions: elnazaa

houmans

Oct 6, 2021
Hi guys!
Here's my timeline:

PNP: Alberta- outland
PNP Nomination: October 18, 2021
ITA: October 27, 2021
Profile Submitted: October 29, 2021
AOR: October 29, 2021
No updates yet

Wish you all the best

Raja_4u

Star Member
Jun 15, 2019
No need for any letter, I called the designated hospital branch at Lahore and told them that I need upfront medical for PR. They didn't asked for any letter or anything. After upfront medical they provide you with information sheet that you have to upload with your application.
Can you provide designated hospital name my one friend also want to do upfront medical in lahore .. thanks in advance

harnoorkaur

Nov 25, 2021
FSW-PNP (AINP)-Outland
COR- India
NOI- 29th June 2021
AINP Application Submitted- 25th Aug 2021
Nomination Received:- 3rd September 2021
ITA Received :- 15th September 2021
Upfront Medical :- 25th September 2021
AOR :- 5th Nov 2021
BIL:- Waiting...........

lisarogers

Star Member
Oct 16, 2021
I got my LMIA approval today with job offer, as Senior Accountant, in Alberta. can you let me know if i can get a nomination for Noc 1111, my crs is 340 with job offer, what should be next step... is it a requirement that the occupation needs to be high demand in alberta?