+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCOTBER 2021 OUTLAND WITH PNP<<<<<<< Join here

Dexter_Akintunde

Oct 26, 2021
Bro, have you received the counterfoil decision mail today, some persons have received, but I am yet to receive hopefully before the end of today or tomorrow.
I haven't as of now. However I got a notification from VFS that my passport is ready for collection. Fingers crossed for any update before calling them in the morning to confirm.

emilime960128

Nov 9, 2021
Just received my GCMS information request
AOR: Oct 28 2021
Primary Office: Montreal
Secondary: Centralized intake office
Eligibility: passed
Security: not started
Criminality: not started
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: In progress

I also received an update in January. I thought it was for criminality check, but it seemed that my file just went to Montreal.......
I set my official language to be French, is that the reason why my case went to Montreal?
I kind of regret for doing that. Montreal office deal with the cases so slow.....

Talha72

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Just received my GCMS information request
AOR: Oct 28 2021
Primary Office: Montreal
Secondary: Centralized intake office
Eligibility: passed
Security: not started
Criminality: not started
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: In progress

I also received an update in January. I thought it was for criminality check, but it seemed that my file just went to Montreal.......
I set my official language to be French, is that the reason why my case went to Montreal?
I kind of regret for doing that. Montreal office deal with the cases so slow.....
Did you receive any GU in APRIL?

emilime960128

Nov 9, 2021
Montreal VO is slow since beginning. Try to rise a web forum to ask them. Or wait for your file to be transferred to another VO. Sadly there is nothing we can do to fasten the process
You mean rise a web forum to ask them to transfer my file? Seems that that's the only thing I can do.....

Talha72

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
You mean rise a web forum to ask them to transfer my file? Seems that that's the only thing I can do.....
You cannot ask them to move the file. However, you can enquire about the reason for no progress on your file. This is the only thing possible.

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Guys calm down - you are just AOR October 2021 :) any applicaiton that will be processed within a year is a good result. So stop bombarding them with the requests and delaying their work.