+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCOTBER 2021 OUTLAND WITH PNP<<<<<<< Join here

Talha72

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Had called last week, same update...

Nothing has changed...

Have given up now. Not gonna call anymore.. What about you? whats your update?
could not connect to IRCC agent still. I don't know what to do to get in the queue. So, i have no update..

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
Finally, I got connected to an IRCC agent last week.

VO: Edmonton
Eligibility: Passed
Everything else: Not started.
This is weird. We are AOR December and everything is passed apart of criminality which is in progress and security which is not started. Are you sure the agent told you all the details or just read it whatever you see on the portal :)

Talha72

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
This is weird. We are AOR December and everything is passed apart of criminality which is in progress and security which is not started. Are you sure the agent told you all the details or just read it whatever you see on the portal :)
I am sure the agent checked details, What is your Visa office? I think VO assigned to each application makes the difference

Dexter_Akintunde

Oct 26, 2021
Was going through our previous chat and read this I got cracked up. Lagos VFS frustrating all plans, I can't believe I will still be in Naija all through April.
lol... VFS and IRCC will teach somebody patience by force. At this point, I'm not even entertaining any interviews

KenOne

Jan 25, 2022
lol... VFS and IRCC will teach somebody patience by force. At this point, I'm not even entertaining any interviews
Bro, have you received the counterfoil decision mail today, some persons have received, but I am yet to receive hopefully before the end of today or tomorrow.