+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCOTBER 2021 OUTLAND WITH PNP<<<<<<< Join here

Talha72

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
After waiting for 140 mins, I could get through to ircc and got the worst news ever!

Visa Office - File moved to Montreal on 3rd March 2022
Eligibility Passed- Not started
Security Passed- Not started
Criminality Passed- Not started
Background Check- Not started

seems like he literally read out the updates that is showing in my GC Profile.

I’ve had the worst start to my week!
Sometimes I feel I shouldn’t have called!
omg... it seems like your file is not even touched?? how is it possible?

Reactions: BenMark

Talha72

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
omg... it seems like your file is not even touched?? how is it possible?
I have heard that Montreal VO doesnt post any progress updates. they just send PPR out the blue. I think my VO is same as you since is also didnt get any thing after 3nd GU. and my BG status also says in progress. Lets hope for the best. I think it would take more than usual.

Reactions: BenMark

Conrad DSa

Star Member
Sep 7, 2021
So my wife just got done with her call with the IRCC agent.

Eligibility not started
Security not started
Criminality not started
Background check not started
File was in Montreal and is currently in Ottawa

The GU i received on 23rd Feb was probably the move of my file from Montreal to Ottawa...

Talha72

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021

Eligibility not started
Security not started
Criminality not started

The GU i received on 23rd Feb was probably the move of my file from Montreal to Ottawa...
I tried 4 times calling them and couldn't connect..

deo3421

Star Member
Feb 15, 2022

Eligibility not started
Security not started
Criminality not started

when you connect to your Gckey account, are you seeing the following message: "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information?

Conrad DSa

Star Member
Sep 7, 2021
when you connect to your Gckey account, are you seeing the following message: "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information?
it was that before 23rd feb, now it says application is in progress, we will let you know when we start your background check.

Talha72

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
to be honest, I have given up on IRCC... don't know what to expect... this is causing anxiety and I'm worried too as mid November AOR's have received their PPR's already! This is extremely disappointing!
yes. they don't even bother to reply to emails and reaching them out through calls is impossible as well. I couldn't make it to the cute for even once. now I am thinking of just giving up on keeping track of everything. I will leave on my turn. so sad and disappointed.

Conrad DSa

Star Member
Sep 7, 2021
yes. they don't even bother to reply to emails and reaching them out through calls is impossible as well. I couldn't make it to the cute for even once. now I am thinking of just giving up on keeping track of everything. I will leave on my turn. so sad and disappointed.
I can totally relate!
Lets hope and pray we get some closure asap....

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021
to be honest, I have given up on IRCC... don't know what to expect... this is causing anxiety and I'm worried too as mid November AOR's have received their PPR's already! This is extremely disappointing!
Calm down, people are still waiting since 2019 ;) you are fresh and actually you should be happy that your application is moving soo fast. Your chances to get PR in a year of submitting your applications are really high, so be patient and calm down

Reactions: Conrad DSa

Conrad DSa

Star Member
Sep 7, 2021
Calm down, people are still waiting since 2019 ;) you are fresh and actually you should be happy that your application is moving soo fast. Your chances to get PR in a year of submitting your applications are really high, so be patient and calm down
yeah, when we look at it that way, we're on the greener side of the grass .... :D but its not the case when we look at in comparison to the other profiles from Oct and Nov 2021 haha..

deo3421

Star Member
Feb 15, 2022
no, i have an AOR from november 2021 and i don't have any PPR or ghost updates. People from AOR november 2021 who obtained PPR are rare.