+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCOTBER 2021 OUTLAND WITH PNP<<<<<<< Join here

Conrad DSa

Star Member
Sep 7, 2021
Hello,

My status is as below have i missed any ghost updates?

Review of eligibility - Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - Review of medical results
January 7, 2022 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.
Interview - Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - Biometrics
January 7, 2022 Completed.
Background check - Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

D

Deleted member 1050918

Hello,

My status is as below have i missed any ghost updates?

Review of eligibility - Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - Review of medical results
January 7, 2022 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.
Interview - Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - Biometrics
January 7, 2022 Completed.
Background check - Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Looks like you haven't received any GUs yet. What's your exact AOR date and country of residence?

Conrad DSa

Star Member
Sep 7, 2021
Looks like you haven't received any GUs yet. What's your exact AOR date and country of residence?
ITA- 15th Sep 2021
AOR- 26th Oct 2021
Medicals passed - 7th Jan 2021
Biometrics completed - 11th Jan 2021
Awaiting PPR -

I read the below link pertaining to GU's. Also I do remember seeing a NOT APPLICABLE in my background check (in Nov or Dec) so assuming something has happened....or this may be the false IP2.

https://discussions.myimmitracker.com/t/application-stages-what-they-mean-mep-ip1-ip2-ghost-update-version-2019/12272

D

Deleted member 1050918

ITA- 15th Sep 2021
AOR- 26th Oct 2021
Medicals passed - 7th Jan 2021
Biometrics completed - 11th Jan 2021
Awaiting PPR -

I read the below link pertaining to GU's. Also I do remember seeing a NOT APPLICABLE in my background check (in Nov or Dec) so assuming something has happened....or this may be the false IP2.

https://discussions.myimmitracker.com/t/application-stages-what-they-mean-mep-ip1-ip2-ghost-update-version-2019/12272
Yeah most likely false IP2. Assuming your file is at Sydney like most of the PNPs you should get IP1 (eligibility passed) in about a month. What's your nominating province?

D

Deleted member 1050918

Any one with Oct AOR got GU ?
I am 5th Oct Aor AINP. No GU yet.
BIL - 3rd Jan.
Ontario.....
It's just too soon for us Oct 2021 PNPs. If the current trend follows and we were not too unlucky and our files ended up somewhere other than Sydney, we should get IP1 in March and IP2 towards May. Also remember that you may not even get any GUs until PPR, it happens too and many people report not having received any GUs till PPR. If you don't mind spending 50 CAD, you can order GCMS notes which is the best information any applicant can get. Best of luck.

Reactions: Conrad DSa

Conrad DSa

Star Member
Sep 7, 2021
It's just too soon for us Oct 2021 PNPs. If the current trend follows and we were not too unlucky and our files ended up somewhere other than Sydney, we should get IP1 in March and IP2 towards May. Also remember that you may not even get any GUs until PPR, it happens too and many people report not having received any GUs till PPR. If you don't mind spending 50 CAD, you can order GCMS notes which is the best information any applicant can get. Best of luck.
You're right. I agree. Only hope I get the PPR soon as it would be better to go there during the summer... sorry for asking but is there any way I can find out which visa office my application is at? do i get this info in the GCMS notes? or do I just call IRCC directly? I am currently working in Doha, so I will have to move back to India and then travel along with my wife together to Canada. She is the prime applicant though.

Reactions: Hazel&
D

Deleted member 1050918

is there any way I can find out which visa office my application is at? do i get this info in the GCMS notes? or do I just call IRCC directly?
Any information about your application, including which visa office it is at and what stages (eligibility, security etc.) are passed or not started, can be learned by either calling IRCC or ordering GCMS notes. You need to have a Canadian phone number to call IRCC but people outside Canada without a Canadian phone number have been able to call IRCC via some computer apps. Search the forums and you'll find recommendations on what computer apps you can use to call IRCC from outside Canada. Pro tip: If you're calling IRCC, you need to ask very specific questions to get proper answers. For example, if you wanna know if you've passed eligibility, don't just ask "what's the status off my application?" but instead do ask "have I passed eligibility by an officer?"

It is also known that IRCC may tell you your visa office if you ask them through a webform. Webform is also free but you're gonna have to wait 2-4 weeks for a response.

GCMS notes cost a bit (usually about 30-50 CAD), calling IRCC is free but you gotta be patient because getting on the line with an officer takes time (hours, sometimes days since you gotta keep trying). It's funny that some people have gotten lucky to get very detailed information about their applications for free by emailing the office of the minister of immigration. It's not the minister's office's job to tell applicants about their files but it happened so you might give it a shot as well.

smirakkaya

Dec 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
19-11-2021
LANDED..........
08-06-2022
You're right. I agree. Only hope I get the PPR soon as it would be better to go there during the summer... sorry for asking but is there any way I can find out which visa office my application is at? do i get this info in the GCMS notes? or do I just call IRCC directly? I am currently working in Doha, so I will have to move back to India and then travel along with my wife together to Canada. She is the prime applicant though.
If you are looking for the visa office this is how you will know it :

Write an e-mail to cpc-ctd-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Write a subject such as : Visa Office - Enquiry

"Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to know the Visa office where my Express Entry application (E0xxxxxxxxxxxx) is being processed?

My credentials are:
Application number: E000 xxxxxxxx Express entry profile number

Date of Birth:
Last Name Principal Applicant:
First Name Principal Applicant:
PNP Program(or under which program you were accepted)

Thank you."

Reactions: Conrad DSa

Conrad DSa

Star Member
Sep 7, 2021
If you are looking for the visa office this is how you will know it :

Write an e-mail to cpc-ctd-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Write a subject such as : Visa Office - Enquiry

"Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to know the Visa office where my Express Entry application (E0xxxxxxxxxxxx) is being processed?

My credentials are:
Application number: E000 xxxxxxxx Express entry profile number

Date of Birth:
Last Name Principal Applicant:
First Name Principal Applicant:
PNP Program(or under which program you were accepted)

Thank you."
thank you so much !