+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCOTBER 2021 OUTLAND WITH PNP<<<<<<< Join here

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
Really? it has been this was since 23rd Feb 2022 after the GU.
Yup as per my assumption you will receive this week or next week for sure

When did u receive your 1st GU that elegibility pass one so that I could calculate and give you an idea for ur ppr date in current time

Conrad DSa

Star Member
Sep 7, 2021
Yup as per my assumption you will receive this week or next week for sure

When did u receive your 1st GU that elegibility pass one so that I could calculate and give you an idea for ur ppr date in current time
I received my 1st GU on 23rd Feb 2022. that was when my BG changed to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made."

deo3421

Star Member
Feb 15, 2022
I received my 1st GU on 23rd Feb 2022. that was when my BG changed to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made."
Have you already received : "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"

deo3421

Star Member
Feb 15, 2022
That happened after my MEP on 7th Jan.
I thought that "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information" comes after "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check"

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
I thought that "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information" comes after "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check"
It comes after too once security is passed from we are processing to in progress to back to we are processing

D

Deleted member 1050918

is the 1st GU the one you get directly after MEP? I am so confused now and not sure when i can expect my PPR...
No, the one right after MEP isn't a ghost update, it is an actual update for having your medicals passed and new UCI assigned to your profile. You are at "1st GU" or "Real IP1" and you are waiting for your 2nd GU which is before PPR. Your timeline is normal and assuming normal processing and you not having a complex travel history (and only 1 PCC requested) you can expect your PPR before the end of this month.

Reactions: Conrad DSa

Conrad DSa

Star Member
Sep 7, 2021
No, the one right after MEP isn't a ghost update, it is an actual update for having your medicals passed and new UCI assigned to your profile. You are at "1st GU" or "Real IP1" and you are waiting for your 2nd GU which is before PPR. Your timeline is normal and assuming normal processing and you not having a complex travel history (and only 1 PCC requested) you can expect your PPR before the end of this month.
I have sent 2 PCCs (1 from Doha, qatar and the other from India). My wife has 1 pcc(india) and she has got some travel history (USA 2-3 times in the last 10 years,Canada 2-3 times in the last 10 years, one visit to Singapore) maybe that’s why it’s taking some time.
Fortunately, they’ve not asked for any additional documents from us which is a relief.