+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCOTBER 2021 OUTLAND WITH PNP<<<<<<< Join here

Jaskaranbedi21

May 1, 2019
So far any Oct guys got PPR?
As far as I know, the latest person getting PPR (PNP O) is 13th Sep 2021 AOR.

Yeah GU right after BIL is most likely False IP2. So you probably haven't received Real IP1 (eligibility passed) yet as long as your GUs go.

But remember, some people directly get PPR without any GUs at all. You might experience that too. Also these GU/IP etc. are not official stages and can mean entirely different things or nothing at all.

D

Deleted member 1050918

So far any Oct guys got PPR?
As far as I know, the latest person getting PPR (PNP O) is 13th Sep 2021 AOR.
Same, Sept 13 is the latest I've heard of so far. I know of an early Oct PNP-O got Real IP1 last week. So I guess we won't see any Oct PPRs at least till March.

Conrad DSa

Star Member
Sep 7, 2021
What does your background message say?
What is COR?
COR- INDIA

Background check

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

D

Deleted member 1050918

COR- INDIA

Background check

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
That's quite strange actually. myimmitracker says Post Dec 2018 AORs should always be stuck at False IP2 regardless of the GUs:

https://discussions.myimmitracker.com/t/application-stages-what-they-mean-mep-ip1-ip2-ghost-update-version-2019/12272

If you have an AOR of 31 Dec 2018 or later , follow the chart below to track your progress. Candidates will remain in a state of ‘False IP2’ throughout their application and only see a series of ‘ghost updates’ following their MEP ; the first such ghost update (which should follow shortly after MEP) will signify your Real IP1, the second ghost update will signify your Real IP2, and the third will be your ‘Final’ Ghost Update, following which you are likely to receive your PPR.

From 31 Dec 2018 , everyone except for Inland candidates has to provide their biometrics which means the default starting stage applicants will see for their Background Check is ‘IP2’ (“We are processing your background check…”), however, this is a ‘False IP2’, meaning an IP2 that has appeared before it is actually due as the application has not in fact progressed to the IP2 stage yet .

I've talked to a few Oct AOR PNP-Os who confirmed to be stuck at False IP2 after the first GU.

Hemmant Singh

Jan 8, 2022
That's quite strange actually. myimmitracker says Post Dec 2018 AORs should always be stuck at False IP2 regardless of the GUs:

https://discussions.myimmitracker.com/t/application-stages-what-they-mean-mep-ip1-ip2-ghost-update-version-2019/12272

If you have an AOR of 31 Dec 2018 or later , follow the chart below to track your progress. Candidates will remain in a state of ‘False IP2’ throughout their application and only see a series of ‘ghost updates’ following their MEP ; the first such ghost update (which should follow shortly after MEP) will signify your Real IP1, the second ghost update will signify your Real IP2, and the third will be your ‘Final’ Ghost Update, following which you are likely to receive your PPR.

From 31 Dec 2018 , everyone except for Inland candidates has to provide their biometrics which means the default starting stage applicants will see for their Background Check is ‘IP2’ (“We are processing your background check…”), however, this is a ‘False IP2’, meaning an IP2 that has appeared before it is actually due as the application has not in fact progressed to the IP2 stage yet .

I've talked to a few Oct AOR PNP-Os who confirmed to be stuck at False IP2 after the first GU.
I can't understand what is false ip2? Is that means we passed eligibility?

Nneoma.muna

Dec 13, 2018
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
Sk
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
My sister and her husband Timeline: ALBERTA PNP BOTH OUTLAND

Dec 9th 2021 submitted file
Dec 9th 2021 received AOR after a while
Feb 1st 2022 They passed Medical (upfront)
Feb 3rd 2022 Biometrics completed.
Now they are just waiting for PPR

Their GC key says:
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • February 1, 2022 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • February 3, 2022 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

KenOne

Jan 25, 2022
COR- INDIA

Background check

Final decision

Your background check has changed from: We are processing to in progress.

KenOne

Jan 25, 2022
Which is weird because post 2018 AOR files are reported to never get "in progress" message for their background check regardless of GUs. Read here:

But anyway, a GU is a GU.
This could mean that his eligibility and security are passed and PPR soon.
Because my idea is after MEP your background check changes to in progress IP1 ( R10) after this stage, the background check changes to We are processing meaning IP2 (eligibility and security stage) and it will remain like this even when passed and the last ghost update comes which signifies that they're passed which will trigger PPR.