+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI Question

kimat

Star Member
Apr 16, 2010
I am applying for my mother's OCI soon and I have a question. Her indian passport was surrendered in Bahrain in 2008 and at that time the Embassy used to retain the cancelled passport instead of returning it. So I just have a letter from the Embassy saying that the passport was surrendered on so and so date. Will there be an issue with the application as I am supposed to scan and upload the cancelled passport copies in the online portion of the application?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
I am applying for my mother's OCI soon and I have a question. Her indian passport was surrendered in Bahrain in 2008 and at that time the Embassy used to retain the cancelled passport instead of returning it. So I just have a letter from the Embassy saying that the passport was surrendered on so and so date. Will there be an issue with the application as I am supposed to scan and upload the cancelled passport copies in the online portion of the application?
Post your question in the threads below and you might receive a response:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/oci-process.254662/