OCI UPDATE FOR VANCOUVER
Date Of Acknowledgment25-JAN-2024
Registration Status at MissionVANCOUVER
OCI- Number
Documents Printing StatusPROCESSEDOn06-APR-2024
Dispatched From MEA (OCI )NEW DELHIOn06-APR-2024
Document received AtVANCOUVEROn
OCI Received via mail in calgary at April 10 2024
how do you check this status can you send me the link for that.

iamsukhwinder

Oct 18, 2023
Hi Guys,
Can someone explain the OCI application tracking process and what are all the status that we will see on the tracking site.
I submitted the application 6th April, appointment at BLS brampton. BLS tracking shows processing at consulate general. However no records on the online OCI inquiry.
Thank you.

nitink01

Oct 20, 2017
i think we all should use this channel to report unfair/scamming practices at BLS. after all we are Canadians and there is a Canadian business that is scamming people at large!

https://www.consumerbeware.mgs.gov.on.ca/esearch/compform/english/complaint.jsp
The problem with that approach CanadaHo is that the canadian authorities do not regard BLS as a Canadian Business given it is under the aegis of CGI/IHC, I already investigated this and got a formal answer from Ministry of Public and Business Services Ontario on it

Reactions: 2017CanadaHo!

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
The problem with that approach CanadaHo is that the canadian authorities do not regard BLS as a Canadian Business given it is under the aegis of CGI/IHC, I already investigated this and got a formal answer from Ministry of Public and Business Services Ontario on it
anyway. will give ev.one an update next week, on 17th - when i go equipped with multiple online application prints (different combinations of marriage date/registration date, and online OCI application date/BLS visit date) - to see if the BLS staff finds and accepts apne pasand ka shade. and if they allow me to pick up OCIs (Toronto).

Reactions: nitink01

Elan87

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Hi Guys just a quick update regarding E-visa for india. We applied for our new born for travelling India.

Applied - 10 April 2024 3:30pm
Received Email - 11 April 2024 11:07

so it doesn’t take even 24 hours it may be useful for someone who need.

yogeshbatra

Feb 15, 2024
Timeline for me appointment at BLS Toronto (Picking up in person):

Date Of Acknowledgment04-MAR-2024
Registration Status at MissionTORONTO
OCI- Number
Documents Printing StatusPROCESSEDOn27-MAR-2024
Dispatched From MEA (OCI )NEW DELHIOn28-MAR-2024
Document received AtTORONTOOnNo Update Here Yet

Update Directly On the BLS website on April 11th after Dispatched from MEA

Application Status
(Passport ready For Collection after OCI stamping)

yogeshbatra

Feb 15, 2024
Hi Guys just a quick update regarding E-visa for india. We applied for our new born for travelling India.

Applied - 10 April 2024 3:30pm
Received Email - 11 April 2024 11:07

so it doesn’t take even 24 hours it may be useful for someone who need.
But there should be a 4 days of gap minimum between your e-visa application date and your port of entry date.
Otherwise, the system won't let you submit the e-visa application.

My flight is on 13th and 14th arrival at Delhi, I was applying yesterday for e-visa as the backup option since there was no confirmation on my OCI card till yesterday. I was not able to apply for the e-visa.

Luckily, I got the OCI update this morning, otherwise I would have to reschedule my flight.

Last edited:

Hope187

May 18, 2021
Hi

Any idea on how long it takes to reach once BLS has returned the documents due to incorrect draft fees?
Is there anyway to track them in purolator?