Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-12-2017
Med's Done....
22-12-2017
This is a tricky one, BLS has habit of refusing the app depending on who is sitting on the counter, I would do two forms one with applied in system and 2nd with one submitted at the Counter of BLS previously, you can query it using online system of BLS as well using pp number and put in the date which it shows there of previous application there and show it to the person
this idea is amazing.! but do we not have to submit the application form online as well?

nitink01

Oct 20, 2017
this idea is amazing.! but do we not have to submit the application form online as well?
Hi Tarakeshwar, yes you can submit twice online who cares, at the end it will be the application the guy will accept at the counter, make a note of it and use that reference to track the progress etc

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
This is a tricky one, BLS has habit of refusing the app depending on who is sitting on the counter, I would do two forms one with applied in system and 2nd with one submitted at the Counter of BLS previously, you can query it using online system of BLS as well using pp number and put in the date which it shows there of previous application there and show it to the person
desi jugaad to beat desi systems!
i have 2 such unknowns - marriage date, and previous family member OCI application date. so for each applicant, it will be 4 concurrent applications?
and this also depends on the counter staff - once they've entered 1 application ref no, will they be patient and helpful enough to go thru mirror applications after rejecting the first one.

nitink01

Oct 20, 2017
desi jugaad to beat desi systems!
i have 2 such unknowns - marriage date, and previous family member OCI application date. so for each applicant, it will be 4 concurrent applications?
and this also depends on the counter staff - once they've entered 1 application ref no, will they be patient and helpful enough to go thru mirror applications after rejecting the first one.
Correct Canadaho, what to do, when our people itself try and loot one of us, such things will have to be done and we will have to push them to accept whichever the person chooses to accept as all those will be in the online system. Cannot think of anything else as it seems to be dictated by the whims and fancies of the people, unless one of us complains again to the PMO and EAM with such behaviour to get a manual printed

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
Bhai you remind me of Dilip Kumar aka Tragedy King
le lo mazey. you've gone thru it, we are still experiencing it. multiple times to take days off from office/school, multiple times to keep looking for appointments, cancelling previous appointment after long wait on phone, multiple times to upload documents....
hum sab bas Dilip Kumar ki tragedy wala expression de sakte hain, Sunny Deol ke gussey wala nahi.

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
Correct Canadaho, what to do, when our people itself try and loot one of us, such things will have to be done and we will have to push them to accept whichever the person chooses to accept as all those will be in the online system. Cannot think of anything else as it seems to be dictated by the whims and fancies of the people, unless one of us complains again to the PMO and EAM with such behaviour to get a manual printed
just filled in and printed all applications for the family. MY ONLY HOPE (apart from the counter person's cooperation) is concurrent applications for one passport number can stay active on the system.

Reactions: nitink01

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
le lo mazey. you've gone thru it, we are still experiencing it. multiple times to take days off from office/school, multiple times to keep looking for appointments, cancelling previous appointment after long wait on phone, multiple times to upload documents....
hum sab bas Dilip Kumar ki tragedy wala expression de sakte hain, Sunny Deol ke gussey wala nahi.

Will you be Govind at BLS?

or Tara Singh ?

• Haha
Reactions: 2017CanadaHo!

BeerBeem

Feb 1, 2022
Hi, I have my application returned due to incorrect draft fee [I submitted before April 1]. I contacted BLS, and they're asking me to pay for the return courier charge. I'm so fed up with these thieves. Could you please share the email addresses that helped you get the refund? Thanks
Same issue here. My application was sent on 25/3 and application date shown as 28/3. Since April they revised the fee and returned my application to attach new fee. ( increase of some 30$ )

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Same issue here. My application was sent on 25/3 and application date shown as 28/3. Since April they revised the fee and returned my application to attach new fee. ( increase of some 30$ )
The SC fee got reduced from Apr 1st, I wonder if they will sent the cheque back for the balance payment for people who just applied just before the cut off ;)

singk893

Apr 2, 2024
OCI UPDATE FOR VANCOUVER
Date Of Acknowledgment25-JAN-2024
Registration Status at MissionVANCOUVER
OCI- Number
Documents Printing StatusPROCESSEDOn06-APR-2024
Dispatched From MEA (OCI )NEW DELHIOn06-APR-2024
Document received AtVANCOUVEROn
OCI Received via mail in calgary at April 10 2024

Reactions: forw.jane