+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
rebooked appointments for family - this time in Toronto. nervous - whether they will have the same interpretation as Brampton, or will they say no.

also - any advice re parking there, and what to expect in terms of waiting? appointments are at 8am.

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
rebooked appointments for family - this time in Toronto. nervous - whether they will have the same interpretation as Brampton, or will they say no.

also - any advice re parking there, and what to expect in terms of waiting? appointments are at 8am.
Toronto will not let you opt for Pick up. only courier

yogeshbatra

Feb 15, 2024
Toronto will not let you opt for Pick up. only courier
I was able to dodge bullet at Toronto location. They slyly gave me the form to fill the address, and I told that sorry I won't here to receive the doc since I'm travelling.

They had no choice but to oblige.

But they are sucking every possible drop of blood of people from whom they can.

Reactions: 2017CanadaHo!

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other
I was able to dodge bullet at Toronto location. They slyly gave me the form to fill the address, and I told that sorry I won't here to receive the doc since I'm travelling.

can try. will update here again.

also - any tips on parking - street/garage? free spots? etc.

Mr. E

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
BLS do refund, you have to be persistent in your approach with all document trail and evidence. Mark emails to all CGI/HCI/etc.

There's a PMO office complaint portal as well. Tag it under MEA in that. Response is quick from PMO portal with a guidance like within 24-48 hrs.

I received it!! They send you cheque in your name or applicants name. I will upload a copy that might generate motivation
Hi, I have my application returned due to incorrect draft fee [I submitted before April 1]. I contacted BLS, and they're asking me to pay for the return courier charge. I'm so fed up with these thieves. Could you please share the email addresses that helped you get the refund? Thanks

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016

Batra G aap to chuppe rustam nikle ;)

sp2018

Nov 9, 2018
Hi all
How do i check detailed status of my oci application. Can anyone send me the link that would be useful. West Cost, from Calgary application on 8 Feb.

2017CanadaHo!

Nov 18, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Other

sp2018

Nov 9, 2018

Divshr

May 28, 2021
Hello, my qns is related to OCi Miscellanous services, I have existing OCI , I need to change personal particulars. In Part B of the form , it asks that "Have you or your family member applied for OCI earlier ?" So my qns is that what we have to mention in Date when applied ? Is it date of application or date of acknowledgement ?

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hello, my qns is related to OCi Miscellanous services, I have existing OCI , I need to change personal particulars. In Part B of the form , it asks that "Have you or your family member applied for OCI earlier ?" So my qns is that what we have to mention in Date when applied ? Is it date of application or date of acknowledgement ?
I would say Date Applied

nitink01

Oct 20, 2017
I would say Date Applied
This is a tricky one, BLS has habit of refusing the app depending on who is sitting on the counter, I would do two forms one with applied in system and 2nd with one submitted at the Counter of BLS previously, you can query it using online system of BLS as well using pp number and put in the date which it shows there of previous application there and show it to the person

charlesbroski

Star Member
May 19, 2022
BLS do refund, you have to be persistent in your approach with all document trail and evidence. Mark emails to all CGI/HCI/etc.

There's a PMO office complaint portal as well. Tag it under MEA in that. Response is quick from PMO portal with a guidance like within 24-48 hrs.

I received it!! They send you cheque in your name or applicants name. I will upload a copy that might generate motivation
can you please share the emails and links?