+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

Sep 13, 2020
Hello! I submitted my oci application through post and it was delivered at BLS Vancouver on 23 February 2024! Since then, there is no update on the bls tracker. Trackers says “ record not found”! I am confused what this means!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello! I submitted my oci application through post and it was delivered at BLS Vancouver on 23 February 2024! Since then, there is no update on the bls tracker. Trackers says “ record not found”! I am confused what this means!
What address does it got delivered? Was it old address or new address?

hsingh90

Jan 30, 2024
I’m also in the same boat. Submitted OCI application through purolator to surrey BLS on 29 Feb but not able to track it on their website. I called BLS last week and they advised me to wait till monday which was yesterday. Checked their website tracker again today but no luck. Tried calling their customer service but it doesn’t go through and keeps disconnecting.

gaurav1282

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
I have submitted OCI application for three people first week of jan 2024 at Surrey via post. Its showing as under process with consulate since jan 26 and on oci tracker date of application is second week of feb 2024.

any ideas how much time itis taking at the moment.

Sandy.gal

Champion Member
Sep 15, 2022
Category........
Other
Hi, I just have a quick question to ask. Can someone please help me with the information as to what documents I need to upload on the Oci application form for minor? We both have OCI and applying for our newborn's oci.

Reactions: rushi.gada

YouKnowWho!

Mar 14, 2024
Hello,
My OCI Application (submission was by post; Toronto Jurisdiction) status is 'Under Process' and the Date of Acknowledgement is 'Feb 26, 2024' ; would I be able to receive my OCI by mid of April 2024? I have a flight on April 19th and hence I am planning to wait (for the OCI) until April 12th and then apply for India e-Visa online? Would it be too late to apply for the e-visa on April 12th? OR should i apply by start of April 2nd week (April 8th) or before? Any help/pointers is appreciated; thank you.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello,
My OCI Application (submission was by post; Toronto Jurisdiction) status is 'Under Process' and the Date of Acknowledgement is 'Feb 26, 2024' ; would I be able to receive my OCI by mid of April 2024? I have a flight on April 19th and hence I am planning to wait (for the OCI) until April 12th and then apply for India e-Visa online? Would it be too late to apply for the e-visa on April 12th? OR should i apply by start of April 2nd week (April 8th) or before? Any help/pointers is appreciated; thank you.
e-visa you get mostly within 24 hrs. So April 12th is enough time.

Reactions: YouKnowWho!

destiny2016

Star Member
Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Friends, who has to sign to receive the OCI document from Purolator (for Toronto) - can anyone in the house sign or does it have to be the OCI card holder? Kindly advise. Thanks.

Dispatched From MEA (OCI )NEW DELHIOn14-MAR-2024