Jul 1, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Is anyone else in similar timelines? more than 2 weeks since it's dispatched from Delhi, but no updates since then

Documents Printing Status PROCESSED. On 08-FEB-2024
Dispatched From MEA (OCI ). NEW DELHI On 09-FEB-2024
Document received At TORONTO On

Reactions: SyedAli786 and Aj30

Sriganganagar

Dec 5, 2020
Is anyone else in similar timelines? more than 2 weeks since it's dispatched from Delhi, but no updates since then

Almost same
Processed Feb 12
Dispatched Feb 13
Not received yet
Flight on Feb 27 hence applied for Evisa and got it next day… called Purolator if friend can pick up they said yes just give him authorization letter

Reactions: Lithin

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
My best friend got divorced recently . She is Indian by birth but her husband stays in India. She has her OCI card but her husband name is printed on it.

how can she remove it now given his name is printed on it?
I think but not 100% sure that will fall under Miscellaneous Services
She can find more info here: https://www.cgitoronto.gov.in/page/oci-renewal-and-updation/
https://www.blsindia-canada.com/CanadaVisaCCT/toronto-OCI-miscellaneous-checklist-rev-12.3-FEB-2020.pdf

navkrish

Jun 1, 2018
Hello friends, I need a help with OCI address part B where we need to enter the present address of relatives in India. I am unable to enter my Complete Indian passport full address in the present address field. The space is filled without city name and pin code. What should i do here? Just add member with the address i can fill? Appreciate your help!

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hello friends, I need a help with OCI address part B where we need to enter the present address of relatives in India. I am unable to enter my Complete Indian passport full address in the present address field. The space is filled without city name and pin code. What should i do here? Just add member with the address i can fill? Appreciate your help!
Whatever info you can include just do that.
It goes into the file against your OCI application that's all...

Reactions: navkrish

iWish2

Feb 18, 2020
Almost same
Processed Feb 12
Dispatched Feb 13
Not received yet
Flight on Feb 27 hence applied for Evisa and got it next day… called Purolator if friend can pick up they said yes just give him authorization letter
Idiots have slept it seems.....if the OCI would have started walking from Delhi, even then it would have reached Toronto by now.

Aj30

May 9, 2019
Is there any way to contact BLS. Have been trying customer care since last 5 days and sent many emails but no response
My OCI status is ready to dispatch since Feb 15, 2024

Aj30

May 9, 2019

Any updates on your card delivery?

yourr.grace

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Timeline on OCI website
Documents Printing Status PROCESSED. On 09-FEB-2024
Dispatched From MEA (OCI ). NEW DELHI On 12-FEB-2024
Document received At TORONTO On 24-FEB-2024

Last edited:

Tarakeshwar

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-12-2017
Med's Done....
22-12-2017
Folks, I submitted my OCI application on Jan 17, 2024 at Mississauga BLS since I thought I will be the only one boarding flight in May. However, today I had to apply for both my son and wife. Here is the kicker.!

There is a question in OCI application form, has any family member previously applied for OCI. If I click 'Yes', I have to enter file number and I have only two options on status - GRANTED and NOT GRANTED (with no 'in process' status .

Technically, I submitted my OCI application, so I mentioned yes and selected 'NOT GRANTED' as the option since I was not granted OCI as of yet. The BLS raised objection to this and said OCI is not granted only for those that have forbidden activities. So, I should change the initial option to 'No' and leave it there. They charged me $40 per application to edit this.

So just in case, any one is in similar situation, be cautious with this question.!