+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

citi4raj

Champion Member
Oct 30, 2018
Brampton
Status of my OCI card on BLS website says "Counter Delivery to BLS Centre after OCI stamping " and its like this for last 4 days.
What are the different status for OCI card ?
Counter Delivery to BLS Centre after OCI stamping
Passport ready For Dispatch after OCI stamping
Passport ready For Dispatch after OCI stamping with Additional Comments Section - Purolator AWB#

second and 3rd should happen immediately.

CABA

Jan 14, 2016
My OCI was processed on Feb 15 and from last 7 days the status is still showing “ready to dispatch”. I tried contacting BLS customer service but no luck. Any suggestions?
mine was processed on Feb 13 and dispatched by BLS on 20th, so give it a day or two. Try calling BLS at their different numbers - 7786524855 or 2894981320 or 6134169877

Reactions: Aj30

rishi123

Star Member
May 15, 2019
My OCI was processed on Feb 15 and from last 7 days the status is still showing “ready to dispatch”. I tried contacting BLS customer service but no luck. Any suggestions?
Can you pls tell me what your DOA on oci website is ?

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Yes. It's better if you get it from employer.
What if someone is not working full time so cannot get the letter then write all details manually or type all details yourself and sign it? Anybody got it successfully using that? And any format anybody used?

Sharkando

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Anyone here with walkin application submission date jan 12th or close by? Just curious to know whats the status of the application for others. Mine's still showing "under-process"
I applied Jan 8, Jan 12 ACK. Vancouver jurisdiction. Still under process

Reactions: DiNaV

canadian204

Jan 20, 2024
I just went to Canada post to get money orders instead of Consulate General of India - Toronto they only wrote Consulate General of India would that be a problem or not? Has anyone did this please let me know

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Has anyone been able to submit application, successfully with or without extra charges, for family member A with appointment on name of family member B?

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
In OCI application, what to fill in section
where it ask if already applied oci for any family member, if you applied for family members already but it's pending with consulate.
Only 2 options there- Grant and Not granted.
If those are not processed yet so granted cannot be option obviously.
But even Not Granted option does not make sense and it sounds like choosing rejected or denied.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:

Maxwh

Feb 18, 2024
My best friend got divorced recently . She is Indian by birth but her husband stays in India. She has her OCI card but her husband name is printed on it.

how can she remove it now given his name is printed on it?