+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
Hello Guys,

How can we post the application ? What are fees involved ? Is there any Link where I can book a purolator pickup from my place ?

For the Draft , Is it only 1.70$ for BLS ? How can i include the postal charges into this or do I need to pay this seperately ?

Thanks

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello Guys,

How can we post the application ? What are fees involved ? Is there any Link where I can book a purolator pickup from my place ?

For the Draft , Is it only 1.70$ for BLS ? How can i include the postal charges into this or do I need to pay this seperately ?

Thanks
You need to call BLS to book pickup. No online link for that now.
Which location you applying at ?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
In next two days your status will change to ready for dispatch. I will suggest to go in person and pick it up before 3.45pm. I drove down from Vernon to Surrey only for this OCI. Purolator truck will take the parcel around 3.45pm so once it's out for delivery then you will have no hold.
Can you please post your full timeline for reference.

Jyoti071

Star Member
Nov 8, 2023
In next two days your status will change to ready for dispatch. I will suggest to go in person and pick it up before 3.45pm. I drove down from Vernon to Surrey only for this OCI. Purolator truck will take the parcel around 3.45pm so once it's out for delivery then you will have no hold.
So for my daughter and husband’s OCIs it says ‘Passport ready for dispatch after OCI stamping.’
Does this mean I can go pick it up? Or I have to wait until it says ready for dispatch only? I have 11 days before I leave.

Nidhi sareen

Jun 15, 2018
Category........
PNP
So for my daughter and husband’s OCIs it says ‘Passport ready for dispatch after OCI stamping.’
Does this mean I can go pick it up? Or I have to wait until it says ready for dispatch only? I have 11 days before I leave.
Yes it's ready just pick it up in person between 3pm to 3.45pm

Nidhi sareen

Jun 15, 2018
Category........
PNP
When it says ready for dispatch then it means your OCI card is with BLS centre so you can either wait to get it delivered to your doorstep or go in person. My flight is on 30th so I can't risk to wait it to be delivered to my house. It was worth driving 6 hours than just checking status after every 1hour

Nidhi sareen

Jun 15, 2018
Category........
PNP
Can you please post your full timeline for reference.
Date of acknowledgement 3nov 2023
OCI processed on January 16th
Status changed to ready to dispatch after stamping January 21st
Passport collected in person January 23rd

Reactions: forw.jane

DudeNextDoor

Oct 20, 2023
Very tough to get it by Feb 9th i think. My date of acknowledgment is 21st December and its still "Under process"
Finally got in touch with BLS today and got the delivery address changed.
Mine isn't coming by Feb 9 based on the timeliness I'm seeing on this forum. It's fine, now I'll keep calm knowing it will be delivered to a place where someone can receive it in my absence.

vaibhavshere

Nov 27, 2015
Same here.. status updated to lable created, visiting BLS office at 3 if i can pick up directly
visited BLS Brampton at 3:20pm and they said OCI directly goes to Purolator and they can't take 1 oci out from whole package so advised me to wait for tomorrow when Purolator will pick up the parcel and then i can track with them directly. Now I got status updated on purolator website as following
DateCityDescription
Wed. Jan. 24, 2024 - 5:10 p.m.PUROLATORShipment created - final manifest received
Wed. Jan. 24, 2024 - 4:16 p.m.BRAMPTON, ONPicked up by Purolator at 109C - 10 GILLINGHAM DR,BRAMPTON,ON,L6X5A5
Wed. Jan. 24, 2024 - 12:00 p.m.PUROLATORShipment created - interim manifest received

This means I was right there in the same office as the address mentioned above but they couldn't go the extra mile to help me. hopefully i should get it tomorrow

Last edited: