Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-08-2012
Med's Done....
23-02-2012
Hello, I applied for my spouse and my son's OCI at bls brampton on Dec 27th. AT BLS website the applications are " processing at consulate" status but OC website says "no record found". Is this normal?

citi4raj

Champion Member
Oct 30, 2018
Brampton
Last edited:

CSW

Jan 15, 2024
Hello, I applied for my spouse and my son's OCI at bls brampton on Dec 27th. AT BLS website the applications are " processing at consulate" status but OC website says "no record found". Is this normal?
From the date shown as 'Application date' on BLS website, give at least 4 weeks for the application status to be reflected on OCI website.

Reactions: sunnyannie

itsme22

Star Member
May 28, 2018
After how long are Postal OCI applications returned if there are errors generally?
mine took 3 weeks waste of time.Instead of sending 2 drafts for OCI i have sent only one for the total amount in favor of BLS.So you can expect in between this timeline

Reactions: se3ker

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
mine took 3 weeks waste of time.Instead of sending 2 drafts for OCI i have sent only one for the total amount in favor of BLS.So you can expect in between this timeline
In addition to 3 weeks time waste, did it waste both ways courier cost also? Didn't it

CSW

Jan 15, 2024
I Sent my application by post last Week and see no records found on the BLS page
How many days does it take to reflect status?
5-7 days roughly; From that point, if all documentation is good, then another 4 weeks to reflect on OCI website at consulate in Delhi

Jan 2, 2024
My Oci was received in Toronto on January 17 and on Bls tracking it says (Counter Delivery to BLS Centre after OCI stamping), i did drop off for my application so will it be delivered to my home or do i go to bls?

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
My Oci was received in Toronto on January 17 and on Bls tracking it says (Counter Delivery to BLS Centre after OCI stamping), i did drop off for my application so will it be delivered to my home or do i go to bls?
Did you choose to pick up the OCI or did you pay for OCI card to be delivered by courier at the time of submitting your application at the BLS center ?

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Once oci tracker shows a date for "Dispatched From MEA (OCI ) NEW DELHI",
then how many days on average, does it take to receive at Toronto? and then how many days to be shipped by BLS for home delivery?

tjjpega

Nov 20, 2023
Hi , I was planning to submit fresh OCI application via postal (brampton location), earlier i had taken demand draft of 7.40$ for BLs internation services.. but now i see they have updated the demand draft for 1.70$ . so should i now take another DD for 1.70$ (and cancel the DD for 7.40$ ) can some one please confirm my understanding.. thanks for this wonderful community.