+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Please advise

The OCI status on BLS website shows: “Counter Delivery to BLS Centre after OCI stamping”
How will I know if its ready to be picked up at BLS ? Or will the OCI card be delivered at home?

i have my flight on 18th.
BLS status would need to change from Counter Delivery to BLS Centre after OCI stamping (BLS has received the OCI document from the consulate )
to
Ready for Collection(if you picking up) or Ready For Dispatch after OCI stamping (Purolator AWB# should be provided (if you opted for courier))

Since there is urgency, I suggest you email BLS to enquire if you can collect it either today or by tomorrow afternoon
or also go to Purolator website and enter the application# CANxxxxxxx and try and track the status of courier (if you opted for courier))

skoduru0708

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Good morning all, BLS Shows processing at the consulate on 08-Jan, however, when I checked at https://ociservices.gov.in/welcome and use the status enquiry link. The OCI portal says "No such record found" - this is today so it is almost 8 days.

Anyone has an insight into usually how many days after the status on BLS shows processing at the consulate to reflecting on their status enquiry website?

Thank you

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Good morning all, BLS Shows processing at the consulate on 08-Jan, however, when I checked at https://ociservices.gov.in/welcome and use the status enquiry link. The OCI portal says "No such record found" - this is today so it is almost 8 days.

Anyone has an insight into usually how many days after the status on BLS shows processing at the consulate to reflecting on their status enquiry website?

Thank you
It takes 20+ days at least to get records and at the same time an acknowledgement on the OCI website.. so sit back relax and meditate

Reactions: skoduru0708

einav

Nov 10, 2023
Please advise

The OCI status on BLS website shows: “Counter Delivery to BLS Centre after OCI stamping”
How will I know if its ready to be picked up at BLS ? Or will the OCI card be delivered at home?

i have my flight on 18th.
I am also have similar kind of situation. I am planing to visit this week as walk-in and will check with BLS guys.

citi4raj

Champion Member
Oct 30, 2018
Brampton

Thank you
it will take 20-25 days to show up in OCI portal. you are only 8 days now. Patience is the key for INDIAN BLS

Reactions: skoduru0708

gbiradar

Jan 28, 2018
Bit confused and would appreciate any guidance from the forum. Postal OCI application: Has anything changed in terms of requirements? I read that original documents such as Canadian Passport and citizenship certificate is required to be sent with the application. Is there updates guideline available somewhere?

Reactions: roy1947