+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I have my minor oci application in process with acknowledgment Dec 5th not Vancouver jurisdiction.

My question is If we travel on e- visa Can my little one stay more than 6 months in india after OCI is collected by me in canada or do i have to go through FRRO visa conversion process ?

Or any other suggestions?

Thanks
for extension of stay when you enter using eVisa but have received OCI there after should be checked with FRRO office

https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/evisa/tvoa.html (under FAQs)
Q9. What is the validity of e-Visa?
Ans- The validity of e-Visa would be according to the e-Visa service you have requested in the application form as -
- For e-Tourist Visa (01 year / 05 years), the validity would be 365 days / 05 years from the date of grant of ETA with Multiple entries and Maximum stay in India during one Calendar Year should not exceed 180 days.
-For e-Tourist Visa (30 days), the validity would be 30 days from the date of your first arrival in India. Double entries will be granted within the e-Visa validity period stamped on your Passport. Your first arrival must be between the date of issue and expiry of ETA.

jainp01

Star Member
Feb 16, 2011
Visa Office......
NDVO/ Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16/10/2014
Nomination.....
PER 18/01/2015
AOR Received.
25/02/2015
IELTS Request
16/10/2014
File Transfer...
processing started on 17th April
Med's Request
15/05/2015
Med's Done....
23/05/2015 & 04/06/2015
Passport Req..
awaited
VISA ISSUED...
awaited
LANDED..........
awaited
Hi guys, why the OCI is not getting received by Toronto?
My OCI is stuck at Dispatched by MEA on Jan 3, 2024. Why is it happening?
Same here as well, I think they haven’t updated it in system yet.

Sahilsn927

Aug 5, 2020
Hi All,
I need help with my OCI application. I am going to send my OCI postal application to Toronto Jurisdiction.
Do I need to create 2 demand drafts?

APPLICATION TYPE - Fresh OCI
CGI FEE (CAD) - $345 (in favor of CONSULATE GENERAL OF INDIA TORONTO)
BLS FEE (CAD) - $7.4 (in favor of BLS International)

Can you please confirm? They are not picking up the call. Please confirm the demand draft receivers as well.

Thanks,

Andavarayan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hi All,
I need help with my OCI application. I am going to send my OCI postal application to Toronto Jurisdiction.

Can you please confirm? They are not picking up the call. Please confirm the demand draft receivers as well.

Thanks,
As far as I know, yes. You need to get 2 separate demand drafts.

Rajssab

Jan 8, 2019
Where did you get the $7.40 fee for BLS on this link its $1.70 https://www.blsindia-canada.com/toronto-jurisdiction/oci-fresh.php

Which one is it now i am confused.

Hi All,

Thanks,

citi4raj

Champion Member
Oct 30, 2018
Brampton

citi4raj

Champion Member
Oct 30, 2018
Brampton
  • Postal Applications:
    Two separate payments required of OCI application as per the direction of CGI.
    1. Draft or money order in favor of "Consulate General of India – Toronto"
      (Note: Fees payable under this draft / money is for Consular fees + ICWF Charge only).
    2. In favor of BLS International Services Canada Inc. via
    3. Kindly Provide Demand Draft/Money order only in favor of BLS International Services Canada Inc., which includes BLS Service charges + Return courier fees, to send back your processed application.
    4. Return courier fees to be added in Demand Draft only if you have not paid online
    5. Kindly do not enclose any cash in your postal application envelope. BLS will not be responsible for the loss of cash or the postal orders.

Please note that postal applications will not be processed until the correct fee+ ICWF Charge, service charge and courier is paid. Personal cheques are not acceptable

@rajssab.830285
looks like for postal application - this is the correct one. ( https://www.blsindia-canada.com/toronto-jurisdiction/oci-fresh.php )