+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

Dv.harsh

Mar 28, 2017
I am confused, as BLS agent told me on phone today that only in Vancouver jurisdiction they accept self-attested copies, otherwise originals have to be submitted. Did you submit self-attested copies in Ottawa or Toronto jurisdiction?
Don't send originals. I have sent my originals and haven't received them back . It has been more than a month. Don't make the same mistake

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
I submitted today by post, with only self attested copies. BLS agent told me no originals. (Toronto)
BLS is hopeless. Tells how they are using their monopoly by documenting ambiguous processes and extorting money out of people.

I have been told only self attested documents need to be sent

ravs0727

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
BLS is hopeless. Tells how they are using their monopoly by documenting ambiguous processes and extorting money out of people.

I have been told only self attested documents need to be sent
BLS is definitely very incompetent giving contradictory advice to clients.

Reactions: Doom__V

Ninisha

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
The OCI process is hopelessly long. BLS Brampton received on October 16 and sent it to consulate on October 25. Until today there has been no status update on the oci site. Can't understand why the delay is so much.

Sammzk

Aug 10, 2023
Date Of Acknowledgment13-OCT-2023
Registration Status at MissionOTTAWA
OCI- Numberxxxxx
Documents Printing StatusPROCESSEDOn21-NOV-2023
Dispatched From MEA (OCI )NEW DELHIOn22-NOV-2023
Document received AtOTTAWAOn28-NOV-2023

Reactions: appar

Dv.harsh

Mar 28, 2017
The OCI process is hopelessly long. BLS Brampton received on October 16 and sent it to consulate on October 25. Until today there has been no status update on the oci site. Can't understand why the delay is so much.
My application date is 26. Hope you get ack date today

lumberman

Oct 24, 2023
@eas2lv Received the OCI on the 23rd! Also received the e-visa I applied for in september haha. Thanks so much for keeping the tracker updated, giving us useful information an

Reactions: eas2lv