Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Any experience on how long Purolator takes to deliver after they pick up ? Showing in transit since yesterday afternoon . Losing patience now hahahaha
Does it show out for delivery at purolator site? Normally in GTA they deliver the next day after pickup from BLS.

nick_689

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
Does it show out for delivery at purolator site? Normally in GTA they deliver the next day after pickup from BLS.
no it still shows in transit . It was picked up yesterday afternoon from BLS. The expected delivery date is today but not sure if I should expect anything today anymore as it’s too late now. Not sure how deep into the evening they continue deliveries.

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
no it still shows in transit . It was picked up yesterday afternoon from BLS. The expected delivery date is today but not sure if I should expect anything today anymore as it’s too late now. Not sure how deep into the evening they continue deliveries.
hmm... could be tomorrow then. Unless their status site has a glitch. Anyway its coming soon!

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Purolator Express service standards is next business day 9PM -- so there is time still. But status not showing out for delivery is odd.

sunnyannie

Aug 6, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-08-2012
Med's Done....
23-02-2012
I am applying for OCI for my 9 years old son. In Part B of the application, The first question was , " have any of your family member had applied for OCI?" I already have OCI and my husband does not. I got my OCI in 2020. So when answering this question if I say yes, and put my name in the name of family member, it asks for Ref number. What is that? it does not take my OCI number for reference number. Please help

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
I am applying for OCI for my 9 years old son. In Part B of the application, The first question was , " have any of your family member had applied for OCI?" I already have OCI and my husband does not. I got my OCI in 2020. So when answering this question if I say yes, and put my name in the name of family member, it asks for Ref number. What is that? it does not take my OCI number for reference number. Please help
Check your OCI booklet page 1 -- the application reference number (=File number) should be printed there.

Usher9387

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Hey Guys, Please guide me on how long it takes to show the status in the CGI website. Is it the correct website to check the OCI status "https://ociservices.gov.in/statusEnqury". i always get "No such record found". Am I using the wrong website, or is something I am doing wrong to check the status? It's been more than a month since the BLS acknowledgment.

Application Date2023-10-20
Application StatusProcessing at Consulate General
Processing at Consulate General

Last edited:

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Hey Guys, Please guide me on how long it takes to show the status in the CGI website. Is it the correct website to check the OCI status "https://ociservices.gov.in/statusEnqury". i always get "No such record found". Am I using the wrong website, or is something I am doing wrong to check the status? It's been more than a month since the BLS acknowledgment.

Application Date2023-10-20
Application StatusProcessing at Consulate General
Processing at Consulate General
A couple of people with that date got Ack on 17th. The OCI status site you use is correct -- ensure the application number is as in the printed copy of your application.
Is this a postal application?
See timelines here: OCI Tracker - Toronto

Last edited:

emi123

Nov 20, 2023
Question: has anyone tried to actually pick up their oci card from bls before they dispatch and courier it to avoid the wait?

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Does anyone know why there has been no update since yesterday for OCIs
Vancouver is slow -- as I wrote before they took 10 days to cover Oct 3 to Oct 5 Acks. Surely they must have processed some today, but apparently none in the tracker which is a small percentage of total applicants.