+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

fexeyxavier

Nov 20, 2023
The date of acknowledgeme
Hi Everyone, did anyone get any update for Vancouver? I keep checking the portal and nothing. I dont know why Vancouver is so slow.
Mine is also in Vancouver.. My application reached BLS on Oct 10 ( according to purolator)
Application accepted on oct 20.
Acknowledgement : Nov1..

viralsagar20

May 1, 2018
OCI Update:
Walkin Vancouver: Sep 25
Date of acknowledgement: Sep 27
OCI: Processed Oct 31
BLS website still says Processing at CG. Hoping to pick up my OCI from BLS itself tomorrow since my flight is on 6th Nov and I doubt the courier will reach me by then especially because of the weekend.

Any tips for how/when to pick up OCI from bls?
Please do update on your timeline ?

krishere1982

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
My Acknowledgement date is Oct 11, Vancouver. Looks like those with Oct 6 are still waiting to get processed.

I think I will apply for Entry visa now. Anyone applied Entry visa at Vancouver. Please share your timeline.

Reactions: pradeep86

Preeti0093

Jul 15, 2017
My Acknowledgement date is Oct 11, Vancouver. Looks like those with Oct 6 are still waiting to get processed.

I think I will apply for Entry visa now. Anyone applied Entry visa at Vancouver. Please share your timeline.
Me too, I asked a friend and he went in person and his entry visa came in 4 days. I applied October 6th and still nothing and my fiancé applied October 4th and nothing for him either. It is going to be a huge inconvenience but what can we do.

krishere1982

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Me too, I asked a friend and he went in person and his entry visa came in 4 days. I applied October 6th and still nothing and my fiancé applied October 4th and nothing for him either. It is going to be a huge inconvenience but what can we do.
So there is no point in applying for entry visa at Vancouver because that also they are taking forever to process.

mnair.anop

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
Is it possible to apply entry visa in Winnipeg BLS if i am living in Edmonton ?
I am thinking that Winnipeg comes under Toronto and it might be processed faster .
Any one who applied entry visa in Vancouver , please share the time line

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......

Looks like most are getting entry visa fast (within a week) in Vancouver too. See some timelines in the tracker (sheet 2 is Vancouver): Entry Visa Tracker
And visa thread: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/entry-visa-india.825706

Reactions: krishere1982

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Is it possible to apply entry visa in Winnipeg BLS if i am living in Edmonton ?
I am thinking that Winnipeg comes under Toronto and it might be processed faster .
Any one who applied entry visa in Vancouver , please share the time line
No, you have to apply within your jurisdiction which goes with your residential address. Unless you can show some residential ties in area under Toronto Jurisdiction.
For timelines consult the visa thread: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/entry-visa-india.825706
and the tracker: Entry Visa Tracker

Reactions: mnair.anop

Sjena

Nov 14, 2023
Pei
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Toronto
As projected got ack on 15 nov
received oci after stamping at bls on 16 nov
Picked up by purolator on 17 nov
Delivered by purolator on 20 nov
kindly update the tracker.

thanks to all the members here who have shared their experiences which actually is a mental relief from the stress (from entire oci process), had booked tickets on 24 nov and got on time almost.

all the best to the other members who have appl

Reactions: eas2lv

aryanz

Oct 1, 2020
As projected got ack on 15 nov
received oci after stamping at bls on 16 nov
Picked up by purolator on 17 nov
Delivered by purolator on 20 nov
kindly update the tracker.

thanks to all the members here who have shared their experiences which actually is a mental relief from the stress (from entire oci process), had booked tickets on 24 nov and got on time almost.

all the best to the other members who have appl

Hi Sjena, does purolator took sign when delivering passport. As it matter we have to be present at home?
Thanks