Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
It’s 23rd Oct don’t think they have returned back to the 21 day pattern
You are waiting for Ack which is more like 25+ days now, quite variable and only getting slower. The 21-22 day pattern is only for Ack to Process.

Last edited:
Reactions: Warrier

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
thanks, the BLS counter people said both parents needed for minor OCI pickup when accepting the applications.
lol, Is that just another random BLS rule that they change according to their mood on that day?
There was no issue with one parent for collection in a few cases I personally know, but no idea whether they have such a rule.

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
There was no issue with one parent for collection in a few cases I personally know, but no idea whether they have such a rule.
Yes they require both parents for pick up. I am quite sure because the BLS staff said not even authorization work.

YYC_OCT

Nov 13, 2023
Hi everyone,
Just found this forum and wanted to provide my tracking info.
Applied at Calgary: OCT 6th
Acknowledged: OCT 11
OCI site says Under-Process
Hoping I will get it by end of November. Travelling in January. It’s a OCI renewal after 20 years of age, when do you guys this I will receive it?
Thank you in advance!

Rekdme

Jan 10, 2020
Hello all,

Could someone please help me understand if this is the real slim shady (processed update)?!

Is the OCI booklet physically in Ottawa right now or in Dilli? I see that the timeline is currently about 7-8 days from the processed update to being delivered. So should I get my hopes up? :)

@eas2lv in case this is indeed the real processing update, kindly add it to the Ottawa spreadsheet with ack date as 29th Sep (walk-in application).

Hi,

My OCI status today changed to the following:

Documents Printing StatusPROCESSEDOn13-NOV-2023
Dispatched From MEA (OCI )NEW DELHIOn
Document received AtOTTAWAOn

Does this mean it is yet to be dispatched from Delhi (since that column is empty). Typically, how long will it take from here to reach Ottawa and then BLS/Purolator? I applied from Montreal and flying out on 29th Nov. @eas2lv

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello all,

Could someone please help me understand if this is the real slim shady (processed update)?!

Is the OCI booklet physically in Ottawa right now or in Dilli? I see that the timeline is currently about 7-8 days from the processed update to being delivered. So should I get my hopes up? :)

@eas2lv in case this is indeed the real processing update, kindly add it to the Ottawa spreadsheet with ack date as 29th Sep (walk-in application).
Ottawa processing time have been between 8 - 10 weeks till date. So if you get it within 7-8 days it would be really fast processing.

If it still maintains the current one its would be very close to your travel date.

Reference - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRp1PWqFGbL3ut8aVk_4-Rz1bdb7Arf3_08dyE9zadnlD_GXr58jOK6zimkPfaYQWTV22brU46-M5KL/pubhtml

Last edited:

Dv.harsh

Mar 28, 2017
Hello, for postal OCI application, originals are not required to be submitted
I guess BLS might courier them back along with the OCI if you have not paid postage charges for returning them. How much did you pay for Purolator ?
I believe i paid around 90 for pick up- drop original and drop off..
Now i think i shouldn’t have sent them.

also, will i need originals for entry

can i go to BLS to pick it up??

thank you for replying