Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
@eas2lv I vaguely recall someone had child application processed later than the parents.. do you recall that conversation ?
Happens all the time as each application is processed individually. Unless its a case where one is delayed by more than a day or two. Do not know about parent's processed first, the case of @Anncs (Visa) appeared to be one such where the delay looked odd -- but child's application was delayed.
For OCI, there were many cases, but none unresolved in a day I think.
EDIT: mistakenly posted to visa thread first

tiwana1991

Nov 7, 2023
Hello

Applied for my Son on Sept/27 and Ack date Oct/05 and still show under process
Me and my husband applied on Oct/19 and Act date Nov/01 and shows under process

We have flight booked for Jan/04, shoud we wait for OCI or shoud we apply for Entry Visa. Its very stressful.

nitesh001

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
All three applications applied on 25 Sep
Surprisingly its November 7 in Vancouver and they show as Re
@nitesh001 and @ersandee - Mine shows as processed, please check yours as well

Date Of Acknowledgment04-OCT-2023
Registration Status at MissionVANCOUVER

Documents Printing StatusPROCESSEDOn08-NOV-2023
Dispatched From MEA (OCI )NEW DELHIOn08-NOV-2023
Document received AtVANCOUVEROn08-NOV-2023
Any ideas when will it be dispatched to BLC Edmonton or if there is a trend that Vancouver CGI follows to dispatch the OCI's.

DPJ

Star Member
Jul 22, 2022
Edmonton
Category........
Other
Happens all the time as each application is processed individually. Unless its a case wher one is delayed by more than a day or two. Do not know about parent's processed first, the case of @Anncs (Visa) appeared to be one such where the delay looked odd -- but child's application was delayed.
For OCI, there were many cases, but none unresolved in a day I think.
EDIT: mistakenly posted to visa thread first
Thank you for all the prompt responses. I’ll check end of day today and see what’s up with that. Funny thing is we applied for entry visa yesterday, so we need to wait for the passports anyways.. what to do! Desperate times

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Hello

Applied for my Son on Sept/27 and Ack date Oct/05 and still show under process
Me and my husband applied on Oct/19 and Act date Nov/01 and shows under process

We have flight booked for Jan/04, shoud we wait for OCI or shoud we apply for Entry Visa. Its very stressful.
If Toronto or Vancouver, you should be alright. Plenty of time to get OCI before Jan 04.

If Toronto, son's Oct 05 Ack still not processed is odd. Is this a fresh OCI or renewal?

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Guptavv said:
Quick question- OCI I had applied for 3 family members, for 2 it has been updated to Processed and Dispatched and Received at Toronto but for 1 family member it says just Processed and other dates are blank. Anyone has faced this difference before ? Wondering if the 1 applicant timeline will be a little different or delayed ?
It happens as each application is processed individually. The last one may get the "printed" update tomorrow and arrive a day later.
@Guptavv Did this get resolved by now with all getting "Received in Toronto" update?

Reactions: Guptavv

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......

kundalagesi

Nov 6, 2023
BLS Application Walkin - Brampton 09/22/2023
BLS - Underprocess : 09/22/2023
BLS - Processing at Consulate General : 09/25/2023
BLS - Incomplete/ Incorrect Data : 10/03/2023
BLS resubmitted As is : 10/06/2023

OCI - Under Process : 10/17/2023
Documents Printing StatusPROCESSEDOn07-NOV-2023
Dispatched From MEA (OCI )NEW DELHIOn08-NOV-2023
Document received AtTORONTOOn08-NOV-2023

So basically our friends at the consulate update the "processed" in the morning and then the rest gets upated sometime afternoon.

Now can anyone please let us know if there is anyway I can pick up from Brampton BLS. what needs to be done for that .
I know this has been discussed somewhere in the forum.
If someone can please point me in the right direction .
I am still not confindent enough to book a flight for Sunday . right now flights from JFK looks doable, everything else is just ridiculously expensive.

Reactions: niswe