Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
My OCI application has an acknowledgment for October 4 at Vancouver CGI. So i am keeping my fingers crossed as of now. Looking at the flight cost these days , it certainly would be very hard to get it rescheduled and i want to avoid any more expenses than i already have inccured. But if it comes to that i certainly will look into rescheduling my flight.
Right, waiting/hoping for OCI to come through is the best option at this point. Good luck.

DPJ

Star Member
Jul 22, 2022
Edmonton
Category........
Other
Thankyou for the info. & yes the Travel Date is November 15.
Earlier i was in an assumption that what if my OCI gets processed and the passport remains stuck at the embassy and wasn't sure of the processing timeline. But now looking at the timeline of Entry visa it makes me wonder that had i applied for the visa earlier , it would have been processed as well. But with each passing day i am loosing my chances for the Entry visa as well. Honestly i am not sure what to do ! Maybe i am too hopeful for the OCI and not willing to take risk on the entry visa or may be i am too confused now.
I would be doing the exact same thing as you. You are absolutely right in hoping for OCI to come as you dont want your passport being stuck in between. Hoping and wishing things work out ! Oct 4 ack is the earliest bunch in Vanc jurisdiction waiting to hear any sort of progress.. fingers crossed !!

Reactions: nitesh001

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
My OCI application has an acknowledgment for October 4 at Vancouver CGI. So i am keeping my fingers crossed as of now. Looking at the flight cost these days , it certainly would be very hard to get it rescheduled and i want to avoid any more expenses than i already have inccured. But if it comes to that i certainly will look into rescheduling my flight.
I have high hopes you will get OCI well in time before your flight. Rest , rescheduling flight can be done 24-48 hours before departure (airlines policy may vary), so wait for one more week

Reactions: nitesh001

nitesh001

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
I have high hopes you will get OCI well in time before your flight. Rest , rescheduling flight can be done 24-48 hours before departure (airlines policy may vary), so wait for one more week
Yes, that's my plan too. My flight is on November 15 so i am gonna wait till the last minute on November 14 before rescheduling my flight.

appar

Nov 24, 2017
Quebec
Category........
FSW
What is the address to send postal applications if you live in Montreal? I believe it is 150 Montreal Road, Unit 105, Ottawa ON K1L 8H2 . Can anyone confirm this?

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
"Sunday Open : Toronto & Brampton
Centers would be open on this Sunday 5th
Nov 2023, to accommodate walk-in applicants "

In case anyone wants to go on Sunday

Reactions: niswe

steveD

Dec 4, 2012
Just got an Ack. on OCI website at 2:32pm EST.

Application Date : 12th Oct (Walk-in Appl. at BLS Brampton)
Current Status on BLS Website : Processing at Consulate General (2 Times)
Current Status on OCI Website :
Date Of Acknowledgment03-NOV-2023
Registration Status at MissionTORONTO
OCI Application StatusUNDER-PROCESS

@eas2lv - Please add me to the tracker.

Reactions: niswe and eas2lv