Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Hi.

Yes, this is a fresh application on self basis. The person had their own Indian passport which they surrendered in August.
Thanks. Would be interesting to know when they get "processed" update.

Maha1981

Jan 25, 2011
Did anyone here recently went to Brampton BLS to submit OCI application with passport appointment ? I know some of them were able to submit their OCI application even though they had appointment to submit their passport. thanks

patelapp

Nov 3, 2023
Hi everyone,

OCI applied(walk-in Toronto office ) OCT 12 and got ACK today on the website. I have a travel plan on Dec 15, should I apply for an Entry visa or wait for some time? What would be the next status that gives me exact timeline confirmation for my OCI?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi everyone,

OCI applied(walk-in Toronto office ) OCT 12 and got ACK today on the website. I have a travel plan on Dec 15, should I apply for an Entry visa or wait for some time? What would be the next status that gives me exact timeline confirmation for my OCI?
If things dont slow down a lot you will have OCI in hand by end of Nov

HaiRabba

Apr 18, 2023
My visa is processed but waiting on passport status to pick up same.. Went to BLS yesterday and today but again no help and they just said keep checking :(
yeah, they will take 2-3 days in transit from the Consulate to BLS and one extra day to change the ready for ready to Dispatch.