+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

nitesh001

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
Go back to the BLS center and ask for a receipt. I am surprised you did not escalate at the center then and there itself.
pura paisa diyela hain... receipt chahiye apun ko ;)
I would have escalated if i knew that there is an official receipt. The lady at the counter convincingly said that there isn't, so i returned. I hope it doesn't cause anymore problems that there are already.

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
I just have the payment receipt but no official receipt of the application that was provided to me
Payment receipt with application id and barcode is the "receipt". Unless you mean the Debit POS terminal printout.
BLS can reprint the receipt if you ask.

Reactions: nitesh001

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
I would have escalated if i knew that there is an official receipt. The lady at the counter convincingly said that there isn't, so i returned. I hope it doesn't cause anymore problems that there are already.
There isnt , just payment receipt. You application number is there to track.

Reactions: nitesh001

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Not trying to scare you, but have to tell you that (since I collected both SC and OCIs from BLS center (Brampton)) when you go and collect they ask for the payment receipt along with ID proof..
I do not know (or anybody will be aware), what happens if you do not have the receipt

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
They’ve still skipped some sept 28 folks too! :(
Do not panic. They processed one Oct 5 application doesn't mean others are "skipped". Expect the usual average timeline (31 to 34 days) to continue.