Date Of Acknowledgment 26-SEP-2023
Registration Status at Mission VANCOUVER
Documents Printing Status PROCESSED On 30-OCT-2023
Dispatched From MEA (OCI )NEW DELHI On 30-OCT-2023
Document received At VANCOUVER On 30-OCT-2023

bhvuan

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
What's the visa status being shown for E-Visa applicants? I applied on Sep 20 just before the ban, so the status was always under processing. I'm checking the latest status in this link: https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/evisa/StatusEnquiry

Dear XXX XXX,

Your application for Indian e-Visa has been processed with following result.
Application ID :- 12 digit app id
Passport No :- pp number
Note: Application will take 72 hours for processing and a response would be sent to the email provided in the visa application.
For any assistance contact e-Visa support center at indiatvoa@gov.in

Why does it say it has been processed? Has it been refused? I've not received any email either.
Side note: in the home page of that website, I'm still able to 'print my e-visa application'.
Side note 2: in the 'advanced search for e-visa only', Canada is not in the dropdown and couldn't search there.

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
What's the visa status being shown for E-Visa applicants? I applied on Sep 20 just before the ban, so the status was always under processing. I'm checking the latest status in this link: https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/evisa/StatusEnquiry

Dear XXX XXX,

Your application for Indian e-Visa has been processed with following result.
Application ID :- 12 digit app id
Passport No :- pp number
Note: Application will take 72 hours for processing and a response would be sent to the email provided in the visa application.
For any assistance contact e-Visa support center at indiatvoa@gov.in

Why does it say it has been processed? Has it been refused? I've not received any email either.
Side note: in the home page of that website, I'm still able to 'print my e-visa application'.
Side note 2: in the 'advanced search for e-visa only', Canada is not in the dropdown and couldn't search there.
In same page instead of entering the application details to search the status, look for a link which says Advanced search for eVisa only. Thats the actual status enquiry link. What you checked gives generic same status from the moment you apply for eVisa.

BTW actual status check for eVisa wont work as Canada is not listed on Nationality drop down.

Reactions: bhvuan

meghalshah

Nov 4, 2019
@eas2lv I just got back from BLS again. They have not received it there yet and BLS status is still showing "Processing at Consulate General". I wonder if tomorrow also it will be delivered at BLS or not.

PS: The security guy at BLS (who went to check if they received the oci) said it will take another 2-3 weeks. Very disappointing statement to hear. When I told him there are people who got it in 2 days after status changed to "Processed", he said it can vary case to case basis.

I guess I am going to reschedule my tickets :(
@farooq.ind - Did they provide you any more details why it will take this long after processing OCI? yours was completed on 27th Oct. This makes us worry now. BLS is scary.

Guptavv

Oct 15, 2017
NA
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
21-07-2017
Doc's Request.
13-10-2017
AOR Received.
06-11-2017
IELTS Request
10-07-2017
Med's Request
25-10-2017
Passport Req..
04-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2018
LANDED..........
04-06-2018
Are there any changes seen in OCI trends ? I see people from Oct-3 are getting OCI cards as of now that is around 4 weeks timeframe from Ack date.

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
status has been updated to "Counter Delivery to BLS Centre after OCI stamping " on bls website. what does it mean? will i have to pick it up from counter or they will deliver at home?
If you have paid for courier it will deliver. After this, BLS status would normally update to "ready for dispatch.." the next day.

Last edited:

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
@farooq.ind - Did they provide you any more details why it will take this long after processing OCI? yours was completed on 27th Oct. This makes us worry now. BLS is scary.
In a majority of cases we saw reported here, processed on 27th would have led to "Counter delivery to BLS .. " on 30th (today) and dispatch from BLS tomorrow. If that's delayed by one day (hopefully, that's it), no cause of alarm for most of us. Though its devastating for @farooq.ind. I wouldn't give any credence to "the 2-3 weeks" comment by a BLS security person.

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
status has been updated to "Counter Delivery to BLS Centre after OCI stamping " on bls website. what does it mean? will i have to pick it up from counter or they will deliver at home?
So its happening though a day later than our best case estimate.

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Are there any changes seen in OCI trends ? I see people from Oct-3 are getting OCI cards as of now that is around 4 weeks timeframe from Ack date.
No significant change after Ack date, but application to Ack is slower by a week compared to those who applied in September. (Toronto).

Last edited: