Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Hello Guys , I applied oci for myself and minor on Oct 5 at winnipeg BLS by walk in . Acknowledgment date is October 25 . I have a tickets on December 5 .
My question is,
Should i wait for oci or apply a entry visa?
Can i apply entry visa if i already applied for oci , are they ok for both ?
Likely to get OCI in the week for Nov 20. Its okay to apply for entry visa when OCi is in process. Your passport will be retained for visa stamping though.

NavpreetDroach

Oct 29, 2023
those who are coming to Surrey location, there are already 15-20 people in the lineup
Hi
Do you have any idea how any walk-ins they are accepting in average. I was at Vancouver location in the morning and guy who was giving the slip numbers said you are at 74th and I don’t think you will be get in today. I was really very disappointed. Please let me know if you know.

Gkaur3

Star Member
Oct 23, 2020
Yes, this is the acknowledgement email. everybody gets it once their application is accepted.
Okay thank you. I saw it is underprocess on BLS and visa status inquiry site. Just curious, what would be the next status update? Processed and printed?

Gkaur3

Star Member
Oct 23, 2020
Hi
Do you have any idea how any walk-ins they are accepting in average. I was at Vancouver location in the morning and guy who was giving the slip numbers said you are at 74th and I don’t think you will be get in today. I was really very disappointed. Please let me know if you know.
Surrey accepts until 1 pm but when I left at 9:30 there was a huge lineup

VikasS

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
Okay thank you. I saw it is underprocess on BLS and visa status inquiry site. Just curious, what would be the next status update? Processed and printed?
I applied on Friday, my status is same as urs, waiting for the next update.

HaiRabba

Apr 18, 2023
Finally submitted my entry visa application.. BLS Edmonton staff has no idea on timelines for this visa and I requested for pp pick up but they said they are not even sure if it will be mailed directly from consulate or will come back to them.. In short, they had no idea of what they are doing but accepted application.. Now I hope it gets processed ASAP please
Don't worry it will be processed out soon. Abb Delhi dur ni lag rhe! I am in the same boat as you are. OCI Ack. on Oct.05- no updates. Applied for an entry visa as well.

Big thanks to everyone out there. Especially the Scientist -Thanks Man for your help in updating these trackers. Lets hope for the best with these entry visas.

HaiRabba

Apr 18, 2023
Intransit from BLS to consulate
then once it is there- Processing at the Consulate...