Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
was feeling lucky today, so I logged into the OCI portal expecting the "Processed" status.. but no luck.. still Under Process... - Ack: Oct 5th - Toronto
Wait for the consulate to open.. It will happen.

RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
I will send an anonymous email to CRA to check why is she spending so much money on OCI then Visa :p
So that I can be with my mom to make arrangements for my youngest sister wedding as since my dad passed away she gets anxious with everythn :( n all r waiting for me to handle her with everythn else so I want to be there asap n spendn money on tickets changes visas etx as I wana b with my family at this time

Reactions: eas2lv

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
So that I can be with my mom to make arrangements for my youngest sister wedding as since my dad passed away she gets anxious with everythn :( n all r waiting for me to handle her with everythn else so I want to be there asap n spendn money on tickets changes visas etx as I wana b with my family at this time
Don't worry, you'll soon take flight to be with your loved ones.

Reactions: RuchiWalia

ASPR

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
one more question thumb print required under photo or at the signature on second page on application form of minor entry visa?

i saw somewhere only parents need to sign the form but just want to make sure

rajset1234

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
one more question thumb print required under photo or at the signature on second page on application form of minor entry visa?

i saw somewhere only parents need to sign the form but just want to make sure
they will ask minor to sign under the photo that is pasted on page 1 of app form, top left corner. if minor cannot sign, then either thumb of minor on the spot there itself or if you do not have ink pad etc, you can ask the BLS person if you can sign there instead of minor. On page 2, bottom right corner, both parents have to sign the form- THIS IS ALL FOR ENTRY VISA and not OCI.

Reactions: preet1911 and ASPR

ASPR

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
they will ask minor to sign under the photo that is pasted on page 1 of app form, top left corner. if minor cannot sign, then either thumb of minor on the spot there itself or if you do not have ink pad etc, you can ask the BLS person if you can sign there instead of minor. On page 2, bottom right corner, both parents have to sign the form- THIS IS ALL FOR ENTRY VISA and not OCI.
Got it , Thanks

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
For postal minor oci application.. I am trying to understand this..
  1. Kindly Provide Demand Draft/Money order only in favor of BLS International Services Canada Inc., which includes BLS Service charges + Return courier fees, to send back your processed application.
  2. Return courier fees to be added in Demand Draft only if you have not paid online
How do i calculate how much return courier fee they want me to add to demand draft? in addition to BLS fee of $7.4 ?

I am planning to send this application for submission using canada post instead of using their service... but for retun of oci after processing, i think have no other option other than using their paid service to courier by them.. Correct?
please suggest