+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

Nick92

Oct 20, 2023
Ottawa casting "Evil eye" on our Ferrari or really bogged down by applications, whatever it is, this is stressful.
lol “evil eye
Ottawa casting "Evil eye" on our Ferrari or really bogged down by applications, whatever it is, this is stressful.
lol “evil eye” for sure… they didn’t want us to spend good weekend it seems .. If
I am not wrong the next update should come on Monday , right ?

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
lol “evil eye

lol “evil eye” for sure… they didn’t want us to spend good weekend it seems .. If
I am not wrong the next update should come on Monday , right ?
Check once again at ~6pm EST (data what we see is delayed by about 20 to 30 minutes), else Monday.

Reactions: Nick92

hillbilly99

Oct 23, 2023
Hello guys
I have one quick question, Canadian passport holder can apply entry visa from USA
Thats what I am thinking. I will be going to Hongkong to visit my inlaws and wondering if I can apply for entry visa from there. I checked the BLS website for HK and they mention non residents can apply for entry visa based on situation.

Nick92

Oct 20, 2023
I am not convinced about the delay because of overwhelming applications they received around 22nd September. A reasonable delay could be justified for applicants applied after 25th because a lot of them decided to apply for OCI after visa suspension news broke and panic mode activated . Applicants on 22nd were preparing for OCI at least a week prior to suspension as far as I spoke to few ppl while in the queue except very few exceptions who filled up the form overnight and showed up at BLS. God knows what’s happening in backend
Hopefully everyone gets positive response soon

mechingineer

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
@Amandeep62 Hello Aman, I can see in the tracker that received your OCI yesterday. I wanted to know if we have an option to pick up the OCI from BLS rather than waiting for it to be delivered.

FYI, I have used postal services to submit my OCI application.

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Hey
Just now my status got processed

Details are here:

Mission: Toronto, Walk-in
Submitted on 22 September
Acknowledged - 05th October
Processed on - 28th October
Wonderful! They do process until end of workday so those still waiting for update do a final check at 6pm.

Reactions: Alisha0910

RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
What has happened to the Vancouver office...why are they so slow? Anything to expedite the process?
I really really really hope they catch up and start processing faster.. My only hope is this OCI with flights booked for 10th Nov as for Evisa I am not sure why they are not opening.. I have raised so many requests on twitter too with #RestoreEvisa :( sent so mails to consulates MP's but no use n no response.. I dnt know what else can I do :(

hillbilly99

Oct 23, 2023
I really really really hope they catch up and start processing faster.. My only hope is this OCI with flights booked for 10th Nov as for Evisa I am not sure why they are not opening.. I have raised so many requests on twitter too with #RestoreEvisa :( sent so mails to consulates MP's but no use n no response.. I dnt know what else can I do :(
same here....wonder what they do all day. Vancouver consulate has been really slow lately. Toronto office is issuing OCIs after 20 days of ack.

KiranG80

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Toronto folks are lucky.... you can see 5th Oct Ack getting processed. And so the Vancouver office also can speed up. I don't know how.