RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
Just received the update:
Date Of Acknowledgment05-OCT-2023
Registration Status at MissionTORONTO

Documents Printing StatusPROCESSEDOn27-OCT-2023
Dispatched From MEA (OCI )NEW DELHIOn
Document received AtTORONTOOn
Congrats..mine is still under procezs n with Vancouver consulate dont know when they will process

p@ul@

Oct 25, 2023
Shall we contact Vancouver Mission stating that the applications in Toronto Mission are disposed of within 21 days after OCI Acknowledgement?
That is because acknowledgement happens almost 3 weeks after application date in Toronto, unlike Vancouver where ack happens much faster within a few days from application.

Last edited:

sonupathak

Star Member
Aug 19, 2012
Just received the update:
Date Of Acknowledgment05-OCT-2023
Registration Status at MissionTORONTO

Documents Printing StatusPROCESSEDOn27-OCT-2023
Dispatched From MEA (OCI )NEW DELHIOn
Document received AtTORONTOOn
Hi My timeline is exactly like you acknowledgement on 5th October for toronto cosulate and status is still under process at OCI enquiry status. My tickets are for 3rd November? Do I need to change my date or I should get it by 2nd November?

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
My OCI application status changed on OCI website
Currently it is showing "Underprocess"
Acknowlegement date on OCI website- Oct 27, 2023

Reactions: steveD and eas2lv

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
My OCI application status changed on OCI website
Currently it is showing "Underprocess"
Acknowlegement date on OCI website- Oct 27, 2023
@eas2lv
Could you do me a favour to update the my application status in summary sheet.
Thank you in advance for your kind support.

vssk91

Jul 8, 2019
Based on the limited appointments and the recent issues, Can we apply for SC and OCI in the same appointment ? Maybe this question has been asked many times, Please help me with the link as well to read through.

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Same boat.

Application Date - Sep 22
Ack - Oct 5. and still under process - Most of the updates come on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so I'm not expecting anything until Oct 31st. Some folks with Oct 5 Ack got the "Processed" status yesterday (Thursday) and my guess would be the next batch will get updated on the 31st (Tuesday).
There is no such indication in the data we have. Folks have been getting Ack and processed any working day, mostly before noon, sometimes after noon as well. As for Ack to processed, every single case in Toronto I've followed here has happened in 21 or 22 days (fresh OCI on self-basis only). Possible that this may change as more applications accumulate, but yet to see signs of that.

Reactions: Nick92

Mr.Robot

Oct 27, 2023
My OCI application status changed to incomplete/Incorrect Data but didn't recieve any email from BLS
Brampton Jurdistication
Application Date - Oct 12, 2023 (Walk-In)
Oct 13, 2023 - Under Process
Oct 16, 2023 - Processing at Consulate General
Oct 27, 2023 - Incomplete/Incorrect Data

Can someone please provide me their email address.

rajset1234

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
There is no such indication in the data we have. Folks have been getting Ack and processed any working day, mostly before noon, sometimes after noon as well. As for Ack to processed, every single case in Toronto I've followed here has happened in 21 or 22 days (fresh OCI on self-basis only). Possible that this may change as more applications accumulate, but yet to see signs of that.
@eas2lv - Would you say that the average ACK time has gone up from 15 days to 21 days now?

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
No, I wasn't able to see OCI-Number when it changed back to "UNDER PROCESS". But now it has again changed to "PROCESSED" status, and now I can see the OCI number. I'm not sure what's going on.
@vipinait What is the PROCESSED date that shows up now -- did it also change from 26th to 27th or still shows 26th?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Based on the limited appointments and the recent issues, Can we apply for SC and OCI in the same appointment ? Maybe this question has been asked many times, Please help me with the link as well to read through.
You cannot do both together.
https://www.blsindia-canada.com/ottawa-jurisdiction/pdf/Checklist_Information_Booklet_for_OCI_2jun22NN.pdf

(c) Surrender / Renunciation Certificate (copy) Please enclose the copy of your Surrender / Renunciation Certificate of old Indian passport. or the copy of old Indian Passport having stamp “Cancelled on account of acquiring Foreign / Canadian citizenship”