Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
We were third in line… so got everything done pretty quick. Will likely get in if started later
Good morning Any update on BLS website for Entry Visa Application?

tarun1110

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Ack Date : Oct 5, Location : Toronto, Status is still "UNDER-PROCESS".
Same boat.

Application Date - Sep 22
Ack - Oct 5. and still under process - Most of the updates come on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so I'm not expecting anything until Oct 31st. Some folks with Oct 5 Ack got the "Processed" status yesterday (Thursday) and my guess would be the next batch will get updated on the 31st (Tuesday).

farooq.ind

Nov 9, 2021
Same boat.

Application Date - Sep 22
Ack - Oct 5. and still under process - Most of the updates come on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so I'm not expecting anything until Oct 31st. Some folks with Oct 5 Ack got the "Processed" status yesterday (Thursday) and my guess would be the next batch will get updated on the 31st (Tuesday).
Check your status again. Mine just got updated to Processed.

Reactions: eas2lv

tarun1110

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Just received the update:
Date Of Acknowledgment05-OCT-2023
Registration Status at MissionTORONTO

Documents Printing StatusPROCESSEDOn27-OCT-2023
Dispatched From MEA (OCI )NEW DELHIOn
Document received AtTORONTOOn

Congrats mate. I wasn't expecting an update on Friday night. My status is still the same.

Reactions: sonupathak

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
I made a mistake while filling up the online application form for ENTRY visa and realised the mistake only after I finished submitting it and print out. Can I now do a fresh application and take the new one to BLS, even though there is already an existing application that is already submitted in the system against my name?
Submit a new one and take prints of that one to BLS, you should be fine.

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
Shall we contact Vancouver Mission stating that the applications in Toronto Mission are disposed of within 21 days after OCI Acknowledgement?
Vancouver is giving OCI acknowledgement within few days of submission and taking time after acknowledgement. Toronto giving acknowledgement late, more that 15 days after submission but process it better once acknowledged.

In reality they are same in terms of today number of days from submission to in-hand.

When pushed probably Vancouver will also learn to provide late acknowledgement just like Toronto.