OCI process

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
no its not required.. i already checked with them(vancouver jurisdiction)
Yes its required in BLS Brampton. I opted to pick up my daughters SC and they said both parents are required. Very clearly, no authorization would work.
OCI would also be same I guess

Rachna12

Aug 1, 2023
Yes its required in BLS Brampton. I opted to pick up my daughters SC and they said both parents are required. Very clearly, no authorization would work.
OCI would also be same I guess
ok it would be required in brampton but not here in vancouver. When i submitted my application during walk in.. they said its ok with one parent

Upatel19

Oct 12, 2023
How to find out Ack of my application which I submitted on Oct 5 2023 for my wife and minor child Vancouver jurisdiction?

Upatel19

Oct 12, 2023
I tried there it on ociservices website but it says “no record found”. And on BLS tracking it says “under process” since I applied on Oct 5 2023

taran22

Nov 3, 2017
Thank you for digging it up. I emailed Bureau of Immigration asking about to travel to India after acquiring Canadian passport. They replied," You may use Indian passport. Surrender it to appropriate authority then apply for exit permit on Canadian passport."

I have confirmed with my local RPO (Regional Passport Office) that they'll be able to issue surrender certificate on the same day for most of the cases. For some cases it could take couple of days but should not take more than that.

Now the next piece of puzzle is exit permit from FRRO. I have emailed them about stay visa requirement for Canadians. If I do not here back by Wednesday, a friend of mine is going to visit their office on Wednesday. Let's see what they say.

If we go to India and they are not issuing stay visa and thus exit permits, can they just hold us it India indefinitely?
Hello, how long did the bureau of immigration take to respond to your email please? Is there an email id for them that you could share? Thanks.

easyrider13

Oct 26, 2017
Hello, I have a visa appointment tomorrow at the Brampton bls. Can you tell me if I can use the visa appointment to submit my OCI application? Anyone did the same?

harneetk

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hello, I have a visa appointment tomorrow at the Brampton bls. Can you tell me if I can use the visa appointment to submit my OCI application? Anyone did the same?
You can try but I don’t think they would consider. Lets see what others think