+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

CECapplicant2020

Jul 17, 2020

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
I m kind of in the same boat. Do they notify once the oci has been shipped to the home address and how many days does it take for delivery? Thanks
Yes, the once the OCI website shows that the document is delivered to the respective Consulate/High Commission, further updates will be on BLS tracking page

saahilgpt

Sep 1, 2023
Can you please add me to the tracker? Walk-in date for Minor's OCI- 28 Sep 2023.
Mission- Toronto
Current Status on BLS= Processing at consulate general
Current status on OCI website= No records found

Reactions: eas2lv

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Can you please add me to the tracker? Walk-in date for Minor's OCI- 28 Sep 2023.
Mission- Toronto
Current Status on BLS= Processing at consulate general
Current status on OCI website= No records found
Thanks. Expect Ack and the status on OCI site to appear in a couple of days.

Reactions: saahilgpt

PratikD

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Mostly friends and acquaintances. Today I called up Ottawa high commission, they suggested against it, asked me to reach out Toronto consulate. Called them up, she said the same thing. Upon further questioning, she said to email the officer. I have emailed the officer now.

Seems like it is doable but for whatever reason, they are discouraging. Can’t figure why!
From my experience, consulates aren't helpful. Not in Canada, not in USA, not anywhere. No matter what you ask, the answer tends to be always no. I personally have more trust in RPO offices in India. Officers working at RPO are better updated & helpful than people working at consulates.

Reactions: ramanan1986

eas2lv

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2023
Toronto
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
They are not ready to send through the self addressed Canada post return envelope. We paid for drop off Purolator service again.
That's brutal, they could have said that sooner. Precious time wasted. Hope you get it soon.

Reactions: Ninisha

singh_maninder

Jan 5, 2016
They are not ready to send through the self addressed Canada post return envelope. We paid for drop off Purolator service again.
One of my friend sent the postal application for Surrender Certificate via Canada Post .
BLS haven't accepted the application and returned it as it is