Date of acknowledgement Sep 28, 2023
Current status- under process
Best of luck to all of us
Thanks
Jas

Reactions: krishere1982

dhanadhan

Mar 22, 2022
Hello everyone, I called bls for using XXX on my application as I don't have given name on passport, they asked me to produce the affidavit for this.
does anyone have the sample for it please share I will be very great full.

Thanks
Go to any notary office and they will type it up for you once you explain. I had to do the same since our names are different on Indian passport.

dhanadhan

Mar 22, 2022
Submitted in person on Sep 22nd
Date Of Acknowledgment 27-SEP-2023
Application status currently under-process.

Hopefully, it doesn't take more than 2 months.

dhanadhan

Mar 22, 2022
Hello,

I am trying to surrender Indian passport to BLS Surrey via postal process. If you would be kind enough to answer a couple of questions that I have.
1) Are we allowed to post the application through any other courier service or it has to be Purolator?
2) When printing label using this link (https://www.blsindia-canada.com/vancouver-jurisdiction/fedexlabel.php) it asks for a transaction number. Is that transaction number generated once we make payment with the Pick up and Drop off service(https://www.blsindia-canada.com/postalbls/pickup-and-drop.php)?

Thanks in advance.
Why don't you just go in person? I don't understand why people spend money to courier the application. What if there is something wrong with it or something missing? They go by the book and even if one letter is off, you need to fill in brand new application. The good thing about going in person is that they check everything on the spot before taking it in. Pay ~$40 to post or pay less than that to go in person. So why post application?

Divank

Oct 14, 2022
Timeline for minor oci applications

Date Of Acknowledgment06-SEP-2023
Registration Status at MissionTORONTO
Documents Printing StatusPROCESSEDOn27-SEP-2023
Dispatched From MEA (OCI )NEW DELHIOn28-SEP-2023
Document received AtTORONTOOn28-SEP-2023

Update on bls tracking on Sept 28 - Counter deleivered to bls after stamping. How long before it gets delivered to home?
Usually in 1-2 days it should be here but holiday might affect delivery time. They might show up tracking number if shipping label is created.

krishere1982

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hello all
Application timeline for OCI.

Applied at Vancouver BLS walk in on Sep 26,2023
Thanks
Jas
Hi,

Do they send an email for the acknowledgement? Or is that what you saw in the BLS tracking?

Thanks.

fallcolours

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
I tried to do a walk-in for an OCI application at BLS Brampton yesterday. Arrived at around 7:00 AM and there were already close to 120 people in front of me, most of them there for their OCI application. The ones first in line had been camping since 5:00 PM the previous evening!!

Apparently only 15 to 30 people are allowed for walk-in appointment every day (someone spoke to the guard when he arrived). I realized it was a lost cause and left around 9 AM. Luckily I was able to get a BLS appointment online for mid October so I plan to complete my application at that time.

RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
Hello all
Application timeline for OCI.

Applied at Vancouver BLS walk in on Sep 26,2023
Thanks
Jas
I applied on 27th Sep at BLS Vancouver (Edmonton office) and application status is underprocess, where can I find acknowledgment date? I am flying on Oct 27th I really hope I get OCI or Evisa (applied on Sep 19th) by that time

sasharma25

Sep 16, 2023
Status changed from "UNDER-PROCESS" to "PROCESSED". Application was acknowledged on 1-Aug-2023 for Montreal Location.

OCI Application submitted at BLS (Walk-IN)Montreal26-JULY-2023
Acknowledgement1-AUG-2023
Documents Printing StatusPROCESSED27-SEP-2023
Did anyone from Ottawa get their OCI who applied in August? I applied to bls Montreal on Aug 9; acknowledgment date Aug 16. Still processing

Reactions: Jatt_warrior