29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
Reactions: write2rtd

FMCAD

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
even the PR background checks coming from India and other police clearance will be impacted, if Canadian embassy in Delhi operates with lower staff or no staff, then all visit visas to Canada are directly impacted. they might only process Student visas and forget the rest. (* this is with respect to Canada visit visa, work visa applied from India)

FMCAD

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would advise everyone to immediately apply for things they are taking applications for, even if you don't need it right now, just apply, because once Canadian govt roll out the evidence to public and media, high chances BLS will get Closed for many months.

Also there will be huge lineups outside BLS, make sure you arrive there by midnight 2AM and lineup for next day. They take only first 18-20 people in line everyday as they close there doors at 1.30PM (average people to get in are always around first 20 in line, rest are sent back to line up for next day)

Last edited:

zeninmaking

Jul 18, 2018
I called BLS International - (647) 846-4077. Lady who picked up confirmed they are still accepting OCI applications and they are getting processed and the update was only related to Visa services.

Anyone else can try and double confirm.
I just tried calling them and it didn't go through. Can someone else confirm that OCI will be processed? I am yet to apply - is it better to mail the application or go in-person?

harryguns

Sep 27, 2019
I would advise everyone to immediately apply for things they are taking applications for, even if you don't need it right now, just apply, because once Canadian govt roll out the evidence to public and media, high chances BLS will get Closed for many months.

Also there will be huge lineups outside BLS, make sure you arrive there by midnight 2AM and lineup for next day. They take only first 18-20 people in line everyday as they close there doors at 1.30PM (average people to get in are always around first 20 in line, rest are sent back to line up for next day)
They would never roll out the evidence. This is all appeasement politics and to distract from the ongoing problems like Inflation, Housing, Gender etc in the country

https://www.reuters.com/world/canadas-trudeau-wants-india-cooperate-murder-probe-wont-release-evidence-2023-09-21/

Reactions: canbb

zeninmaking

Jul 18, 2018
I'm planning to send the OCI application for myself and my kid by mail. Can someone kindly point me to the "how-to", payments and amounts? Thanks!

FMCAD

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..