Interview........
------
Passport Req..
DM 06 Aug 2015 & PPR 06 Aug 2015 , PP submitted 10 Aug 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Passport collected on 20 Aug 2015 & Visa issue 04 Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Jan/Feb 2016
Don’t self attested supporting document which have to be uploaded, only supporting documents which you submit to BLS need to be self attested

Current passport bole to Canadian (bio page only) waala re maaamu, Indian passport mention karoge to OCI kyun milega;)

Bio page front and pack
Thank you so much again for your support.

I agree with you regarding current passport. however, I just wanted to be 100% sure. yaha kuch bhi ho sakta hai ;)

Reactions: abbas.pasha

HappyLifeInCanada

Jun 22, 2023
Hello..
I’m getting “No such record found” message when I tried looking for my kids status enquiry on OCI site for the past few hrs. Does any1 find the same issue now? It was “Under-process” until yesterday..
Is it a website common issue or does that mean there is any change in the application status yet to be updated?(Toronto jurisdiction)
Thanks in advance..

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hello..
I’m getting “No such record found” message when I tried looking for my kids status enquiry on OCI site for the past few hrs. Does any1 find the same issue now? It was “Under-process” until yesterday..
Is it a website common issue or does that mean there is any change in the application status yet to be updated?(Toronto jurisdiction)
Thanks in advance..
It take 4-5 days to get the stats reflected on OCI website after submission

h3xx_r_d

Star Member
May 10, 2019
Hi everyone,
Looking for some insight on average processing time for Surrender certificate and OCI in Toronto. Can someone, who recently got theirs done, share their experience with the application timeline?

Also, can we apply for an eVisa while we’re in the process of getting the SC and OCI?

Thanks!

damlemadhur

Jun 5, 2023
Hello Everyone,
I submitted OCI application of myself and my daughters, for my daughters on BLS it shows below details
Application Status Incomplete / Insufficient data - Contact BLS Centre
Copy of surrender cert
Incomplete/Incorrect Data

I did submit all the documents, infact more than required, I've contacted BLS but havent got any response yet, any one had same experience?

anksyahoo

May 4, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I submitted OCI application of myself and my daughters, for my daughters on BLS it shows below details
Application Status Incomplete / Insufficient data - Contact BLS Centre
Copy of surrender cert
Incomplete/Incorrect Data

I did submit all the documents, infact more than required, I've contacted BLS but havent got any response yet, any one had same experience?
is there a phone number for the centre? If you did walk in app, can you not just go again and ask?

anksyahoo

May 4, 2020
Hi everyone,
Looking for some insight on average processing time for Surrender certificate and OCI in Toronto. Can someone, who recently got theirs done, share their experience with the application timeline?

Also, can we apply for an eVisa while we’re in the process of getting the SC and OCI?

Thanks!
e-visa has no relation to SC/OCI.

damlemadhur

Jun 5, 2023
is there a phone number for the centre? If you did walk in app, can you not just go again and ask?
I called the call center, they told me to again wait in line of walkin and sort out, 3-4 hours of my time will be gone in waiting now!! Really unsure what BLS clerk did when I submitted the application, they reject applications left right and center for missing documents and when all documents are submitted, they miss attaching those while sending!!! really frustating!!

anksyahoo

May 4, 2020
I called the call center, they told me to again wait in line of walkin and sort out, 3-4 hours of my time will be gone in waiting now!! Really unsure what BLS clerk did when I submitted the application, they reject applications left right and center for missing documents and when all documents are submitted, they miss attaching those while sending!!! really frustating!!
sorry to hear that. Not sure but it needs to be resolved I assume. Do what is best for you.

HappyLifeInCanada

Jun 22, 2023
you were asked to send original documents as part of OCI application?
Hello..
We submitted our babies OCI applications directly in person at Brampton BLS office. They verified everything, officer needed recent parents passport photos(didn’t accept our old photos), had to take DD for payment & only birth certificate originals were taken with the applications & returned through purolator.

nishant872

Star Member
May 28, 2018
BLS Toronto is not giving out appointments, I believe it is walk-ins?

Is queue long and same for OCI and SC?

Any experiences here of walk-ins and points to note