+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

Daya1

May 1, 2015
It is showing "Counter Delivery to BLS Centre after OCI stamping "
Soon it will change to Ready collection or ready for dispatch if you paid for courier and show tracking number. Sometime BLS site not updated ontime, you can also check Purolator tracking with application reference number CANXXXXX

svs03

Mar 5, 2019
I tried to get a money order from Canada post as I don't have a checking account with physical bank. They are unable to fit "The Consulate General of India - Toronto". Anybody faced similar issue?
I had the same problem yesterday, I checked other forums and some people just got it with, “Consulate general of India”. I did the same to submit at Toronto office today. The lady that took my application said it was fine. So I assume they know canadapost can’t fit the whole name and they are accepting the trimmed up version of money order

Reactions: yaml

yspddr414

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-12-2017
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
Soon it will change to Ready collection or ready for dispatch if you paid for courier and show tracking number. Sometime BLS site not updated ontime, you can also check Purolator tracking with application reference number CANXXXXX
Thanks Daya1. You are right, It is showing up on Purolator tracking with delivery scheduled for tomorrow but It is not yet updated on BLS tracking.

Reactions: Daya1

yspddr414

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-12-2017
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
Anyone with Acknowledge date Feb 22 Toronto mission?
I have flight on march 25. Do you guys think so i will get it by march 25?
My acknowledgement date is February 7th and I am going get the OCI card EOD today.

As yours is February 22nd add 15 more days to get yours. So it would be around March 28th or so.

yaml

Star Member
Aug 16, 2022
Applied for OCI Walk-in BLS Brampton on March 9th. I reached around 11:45 AM, there were only two people ahead of me waiting in the line. Only 1 photo was asked and they took the original surrender certificate.

Bon_Garcon

Feb 21, 2017
Hi All, I live in Halifax Nova Scotia hence needs to apply for OCI under Toronto-jurisdiction. The checklist for OCI under Toronto Jurisdiction shows that we need to send original documents too along with self-attested copies; where as the Checklist for Vancouver jurisdiction shows just self attested copies. Please advice which one is correct? Will just self attested copies of required documents in mail work for OCI application?

Vancouver hecklist link : https://www.blsindia-canada.com/vancouver-jurisdiction/pdf/Checklist_Information_Booklet_for_OCI_2jun22NN.pdf

Toronto checklist link: https://www.blsindia-canada.com/toronto-jurisdiction/pdf/Checklist_Information_Booklet_for_OCI_2jun22NN.pdf

I really don't understand why both the checklists are different for OCI application.

Anyone here can guide please. Thanks!

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Touched down in Delhi few hours ago..
Went smooth no issues, except for that immigration form which has to be written and submitted at the immigration..
They do not ask you the return date or anything when OCI is available. Stamped the Canadian passport(no stamping on OCI card to be done)
Immigration waale uncle said Pasha bhai Pasha bhai aap Toronto se kab aayein :p

Reactions: msatishxp

seamarine

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
How many days before appointment is it best to fill the OCI form and take printout because I read that once its accepted no changes can be done, and bls can ask to make changes / photo upload etc.

Lapta

Jul 3, 2015
Original documents Dispatched via courier
Dispatched via Courier

Origin
BRAMPTON, ON
Destination
BRAMPTON, ON

Lollllll
Money scam

Reactions: yaml