+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI process

OllySyd

Apr 13, 2017
I submitted my application at BLS Brampton om 7th Jan. So far no update on OCI website - says no such record found.

BLS tracking says processing at the consulate.

When does the OCI website get updated with the status.
Try by 30th Jan.....try in the evening hours Toronto....

wincanton

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
Waterloo
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-02-2018
Doc's Request.
21-02-2018
Nomination.....
07-02-2018
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
I submitted my application at BLS Brampton om 7th Jan. So far no update on OCI website - says no such record found.

BLS tracking says processing at the consulate.

When does the OCI website get updated with the status.
I have same timeline for OCI. Submitted to BLS Brampton on 7th Jan 2023 and currently OCI inquiry returns no record found.
I hope to get update/acknowledgement next week.

tst

Star Member
Aug 21, 2012
Was it updated on BLS website before you received it?
Actually, I never checked my daughter's status online, I kept checking mine, but now I checked my daughter's status, they updated yesterday, and I received it today. That means they update the status first and then send it.

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
We received the Indian Passports (Original returned) today.
Did you receive separate courier tracking# for each application ?
The reason I am asking for is the following:
In our case BLS Brampton charged $26(in total) for the courier against the return of the Indian passport
We applied as a family of 4
on Jan 20 BLS tracker updated for my application "Original documents Dispatched via courier Dispatched via Courier"
on the same day BLS tracker updated for my wife and daughter's applications as "Ready for Collection"
on Jan 23 Purolator delivered all the 4 Indian passports.

Acknowledgement on OCI website for all 4 application received on Jan 19.

Now I wonder what do I have to collect wrt my wife and daughter's application from BLS Brampton ? My guess is system has not bee updated...

saks2013

Jul 10, 2017
Did you receive separate courier tracking# for each application ?
The reason I am asking for is the following:
In our case BLS Brampton charged $26(in total) for the courier against the return of the Indian passport
We applied as a family of 4
on Jan 20 BLS tracker updated for my application "Original documents Dispatched via courier Dispatched via Courier"
on the same day BLS tracker updated for my wife and daughter's applications as "Ready for Collection"
on Jan 23 Purolator delivered all the 4 Indian passports.

Acknowledgement on OCI website for all 4 application received on Jan 19.

Now I wonder what do I have to collect wrt my wife and daughter's application from BLS Brampton ? My guess is system has not bee updated...
We paid separate courier charges for each of the application. I have asked for combining them into one , but they didn't agree. And we got different tracking numbers for each.

In your case, they had put all passports in your application and that's why I think the status is showing up as such. Given that you have received all passports, it seems like an issue with their status update.

Reactions: abbas.pasha

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
We paid separate courier charges for each of the application. I have asked for combining them into one , but they didn't agree. And we got different tracking numbers for each.

In your case, they had put all passports in your application and that's why I think the status is showing up as such. Given that you have received all passports, it seems like an issue with their status update.
thank you...

Reactions: saks2013

Waa13

Feb 26, 2020
Date Of Acknowledgment03-JAN-2023
Registration Status at MissionTORONTO
Documents Printing StatusPROCESSEDOn24-JAN-2023
Dispatched From MEA (OCI )NEW DELHIOn24-JAN-2023
Document received AtTORONTOOn24-JAN-2023

Today after 6 pm
(Counter Delivery to BLS Centre after OCI stamping

Reactions: tst