Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here is the draft of Affidavit for the Place of Birth

AFFIDAVIT​

We, XXXX (Father of “Minor’s Name”) and YYYY (Mother of “Minor’s Name”), residents of “Current address (as per proof of residence”, SOLEMNLY STATE ON OATH AND DECLARE that;

• I, XXXX, D.O.B., am a Canadian Citizen with Canadian passport number HBxxx.
  • I, YYYY, D.O.B., am a Canadian Citizen with Canadian passport number HBxxx.
  • We are submitting our son/daughter, "Minor’s Name", D.O.B., a Canadian Citizen with Canadian Passport Number HBxxx application with the Consulate General of India for Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) and have the knowledge of the facts stated herein.
  • Our son/daughter, "Minor’s Name", is a minor. On his/her Indian Passport No. Yxxxx, the place of birth is written as “Place of Birth as per Indian Passport”. On her Canadian Passport No. HBxxx, the place of birth is written as “Place of Birth as per Canadian Passport”.
  • “Place of Birth as per Indian Passport” and “Place of Birth as per Canadian Passport” is one and the same place.
And we make this solemn Declaration consciously believing to be true and knowing that it is of the same effect as if made under oath.

Both Parent’s Names and Signatures

Document will be counter signed/stamped and Notarized by the lawyer...
How much notary charged for it?

canadalove85

Aug 4, 2017
I submitted my application at BLS Brampton om 7th Jan. So far no update on OCI website - says no such record found.

BLS tracking says processing at the consulate.

When does the OCI website get updated with the status.

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
I submitted my application at BLS Brampton om 7th Jan. So far no update on OCI website - says no such record found.

BLS tracking says processing at the consulate.

When does the OCI website get updated with the status.
expect OCI website to get updated in about 20+ days after you submit.